Honesty, there are many times I wonder the same thing, when a client books and confirms and yet cancels last min.... many times over. Sometimes turns out to be legit excuse, and other times, not too sure. Maybe he IS real...maybe NOT...

In this case I simply look at the pattern and repetition ....

perhaps she is just busy, give it time! Not every lady is full time, sometimes we work our apt around our lives.

I know Gent's in PEI who have met her, I can say with 99.5 that she is real.

• Like 1

I did pm her and no reply yet. Its just that all # were dirrent and she was in freddy all those time. Just wondering. Thanks.

Her ad states to text or email to arrange a meeting, maybe this is why you haven't heard back from her.

I'm a hot 18 year old college girl, 153 lbs , 5'5 with brown eyes and long blonde hair and I love to have fun!! I'm visiting Fredericton for 3 days, and am available Saturday Sunday and Monday this week! I will be offering my ultimate Girlfriend Experience including BBBJ, DATY, MSOG, FULLSERVICE,COB, HJ and I can also offer Greek (or let you film) for an additional price. My rate for half hour is 80$ and my full hour rate is $120. Incall is available. Text me at 9028082563 or email [email protected] to arrange an appointment ! Can't wait to see you xoxox

Ya well just trying to help.

Seeing this is Sunday....

Maybe she is done for now, many ladies if hotels, they usually check out by noon...so if you are txting her after her leave time then she probably figures no need to txt back. I know for me, if I am leaving Sunday, and get a txt at 3PM..I just may not see a reason to txt back...and would hope that next visit you might try to pre-plan your visit time?

• Like 1

Seeing this is Sunday....

Maybe she is done for now, many ladies if hotels, they usually check out by noon...so if you are txting her after her leave time then she probably figures no need to txt back. I know for me, if I am leaving Sunday, and get a txt at 3PM..I just may not see a reason to txt back...and would hope that next visit you might try to pre-plan your visit time?

Possibly, but the ad I quoted was from yesterday (Saturday) and she states she will be in Fredericton for three days!

I'm a hot 18 year old college girl, 153 lbs , 5'5 with brown eyes and long blonde hair and I love to have fun!! I'm visiting Fredericton for 3 days, and am available Saturday Sunday and Monday this week! I will be offering my ultimate Girlfriend Experience including BBBJ, DATY, MSOG, FULLSERVICE,COB, HJ and I can also offer Greek (or let you film) for an additional price. My rate for half hour is 80$ and my full hour rate is $120. Incall is available. Text me at 9028082563 or email [email protected] to arrange an appointment ! Can't wait to see you xoxox

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=158865

• Like 1

Had some text and even two phone calls with her last Friday trying to set up an appointment then five minutes before appointment get a text that the hotel is changing replied where and never got an answer. very strange

• Like 1

I've met with Sophia and she's certainly for real, but this isn't her full time occupation and, honestly, she's a little flaky sometimes when it comes to contact and appointments. That said, she's hot, she's real, and she is worth a little persistence.

Hello! Just wanted to let you know that I am 100% legit. I lost my previous phone (9023132563) so I started using an online number. The only number wasn't working as well as I hoped so I used Emma's number (the girl who was with me). But now that I got a new phone , my number is 9028082563 and I can be reached there at aanytime..

• Like 2

When I was visiting a few months back I saw SS in PEI and posted a reco in that section. I had no issues texting her and setting things up there so give her a little slack based on her explanation.

I drove back to Charlottetown from Freddy to see her a second time so that should give some idea of how highly I valued my time with her.

She is gorgeous and affectionate, wish she would cum to Ottawa as I miss her!

• Like 1

Sophia is a gem!

Ya I would think, as I know we have common friends.

I have been in this same situation, once at my cottage with NO internet..NO phone connection, someone called me a fake and all that it was is that I REALLY HAD NO ONNECTION..

UNO, sometimes we loose phones, drop in tub, or have a personal issue that needs attention.

UNLESS this is a reoccurring problem many times over, perphaps give the benefit of the doubt !!

• Like 1