Where is my button?

Ooh, Maybe when we did the updates today we messed that up. I will see what I can do to fix that. Sorry and thanks for bringing this to my attention

Guest M***ell***A

I almost missed it too. Kinda hard to see but it's right above the UserCP button :)

Guest *D E**a

Way over on the left under the Cerb sign....just found it myself...lol....if it isn't...close the window and try again...

It's not showing at all on my screen. This is obviously a bug from the work I did earlier with the recent updates.

Fixed it... was showing but in very dark red (I missed it as I have a wide screen and it was pushed over to the left side). I put it back. Let me know if you find anything else

PM ME PLEASE NOT POST IT AND HOPE I WILL READ THE POST AS I DON'T ALWAYS READ THE POSTS RIGHT AWAY

Am I going crazy? Or is anyone else having a hard time logging out. Where did My button go?

Peachy it would be my pleasure to help you find your button, I'm pretty sure I found it last time we met and I'm certain I pushed it a few times ;)

If you ever need help finding your "button" you give the cowboy a call!

push-button.jpg

Dammit CK you beat me to it! I was just thinking up my 'but I could help you find your button' post when I saw yours!:grin:

Anyway Peachy this is what I thought of when I saw the title of your post...and it would be my pleasure! :grin:

twit_button_push_my_button_tshirt-p2351227149936290653lq3_400.jpg

Peachy it would be my pleasure to help you find your button, I'm pretty sure I found it last time we met and I'm certain I pushed it a few times ;)

If you ever need help finding your "button" you give the cowboy a call!

Peachy,

I thought you were talking about a new game sort of like pin the tail on the donkey. I could wear and blindfold and well .. you know. LOL.

GHT

LOL, How could you miss a big red button like that. That is what I needed. If us girls had a button like that inside us. We all would be screaming 24/7. Thank for the laugh guys.

"Peachy's Button" - I'll just keep that thought through these long hard cold winter days......

sadly all the boys beat me to this punchline......which some would say would be unexpected for men to get to the button first, LOL...I jest!

That being said, Peachy, i think there are more than a dozen men who would happily help you find your button on any given day, hehehe ;-)