Incalls in Quebec

Guest *i*n*a

Hey guys I am thinking about moving to quebec in this really nice place so I can hold incalls for my clients all the time. I was wondering if the girls that hold incalls in Gatineau/Hull get much business or if men would come out there from ottawa?

Hobbies t and SP can answer just need some feedback

thanks

As someone who lives and works on the Quebec side of the river, if I can manage to see someone without having to cross the river, it is a bonus in my mind.

Hello, Bianca.

I work in the Gatineau/Hull side and I have had no problems getting clients to see me. As a matter of fact parking is easy, that's always nice and it's so close to Ottawa anyway. Like mudbunny said thee are a lot of clients that live on that side of the river too.

I say do what you feel works for you.

I hope that helps.

Peachy/Val.

I hear that the traffic on the bridges is quite bad during rush hour, so something to keep in mind perhaps. I doubt those living in the west/east would cross over after work.

I hear that the traffic on the bridges is quite bad during rush hour, so something to keep in mind perhaps. I doubt those living in the west/east would cross over after work.

Dont kid yourself too much... I much rather cross bridges at peak hours tgan go to either kanata or orleans at same time... I think people get fooled for the fact that is a different province but Hull is closer to DT ottawa than many places in ottawa itself are to DT...

Now if you are talking about further down to Gatineau..tthat is a huge difference.... the Hiway going into Gatineau sector is too small to handle the traffic...

As per my opinion towards location to Bianca is to try to stay in the Hull sector...

Guest *i*n*a

Ya I just wanted to be about 10 min outside from Ottawa in nice area so it's not far I guess I was trying to decide

Totally agree with miss Vitto. Lots of easy access to some nice neighborhood on the hull side. Not worst for us hull gentlemen from this side wanting to see a fine lady cross the river...where there's a will there's way.

As someone who lives on the Quebec side and commutes almost everyday to various location around. Miss vitto is correct hull is just across the bridge. There are several bridges that one can take depending where you are coming from. Also like vitto said gatineau is different with only a few ways in, traffic is bad during peak hours. Same thing if you consider aylmer. I don't think traffic in hull is as nearly as bad as dt ottawa.

It wouldn't be an issue for me. If I decide I want to see someone, then an extra few minutes' drive isn't going to be a dealbreaker.

Sure, I won't come and see you at rush hour... but I won't attempt to see anyone else when the roads are horrible either :)

There was a conversation about this awhile back

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=92254

My recommendation is if you decide to go to the Quebec side definitely keep in the Hull sector preferably within waking distance of the government buildings around the bridges heading to Ottawa. Once you start moving further from those bridges you are going to get less and less clients from the Ontario side.

My two cents.

I live in Gatineau and I have Qc clients very happy that I am here but then again I have quite a few regulars or new cummers easily crossing the river and all the way from Barrhaven, Embrun, etc... so