Keys terms ladies will use to be polite;)

Sometimes us ladies need to put things in a polite way, and only to have a gent just not get it. I try to be polite about certain things like a women's period days, or my SO is beside me, or I am just too busy to txt 1000 question/answers. here are some reply's you may receive....

1. Can only provide half service, or massage with oral finish=

the lady is on her period or has "other" biological reasons.

2. please call me= you have too many questions and I don't have all day to txt back and forth

3. I can't right now= usually means I am busy with other meetings/appointments

4. can't txt right now= My SO is here, or I am around others and cant txt

5. I have personal obligations= Either have children, do not have sitter, or have Doctors/government meeting, family is visiting

6. Think about it= Please use your imagination, yes FS means sex too...

There are probably more to be added, ladies feel free to add:) I really hate to say she is on her period or have a yeast infection! IT IS JUST DOESN'T HAVE A NICE RING TO IT! LOL So when I say half service,, I would think that one may use their imagination a bit and not reply with "huh?"

I know I have to be patient, but there are times I just can't understand why when trying to be polite it goes so wrong:(

Hopefully if Gent's see these replies you will now understand what we are trying to say, without having to say EXCATLY what it is...

Thanks for your considerations and understanding:)

• Like 2

2. please call me= you have too many questions and I don't have all day to txt back and forth

YES that is exactly what that means.

As someone, who has just recently started accepting texting as a way of communication-I have no problem answering the basics-but when one wants to get into an in depth conversation-which is completely understandable and I do not mind at all...just not via texting-that is when a telephone call is definitely preferred.

• Like 1

YES that is exactly what that means.

As someone, who has just recently started accepting texting as a way of communication-I have no problem answering the basics-but when one wants to get into an in depth conversation-which is completely understandable and I do not mind at all...just not via texting-that is when a telephone call is definitely preferred.

Agree. I consider myself to be fairly easy going but texting back and forth for over an hour regarding a half hour appointment just doesn't make sense.

• Like 1