Oral experts

Personally, when I get a hankering for oral, my thoughts turn to SexxxyRebecca. The young woman seems to take great pleasure in pleasuring.

In the last 2 years I think I have left a gallon of cum at the south end hotel where she stays

Additional Comments:

Any comments on Layah anyone ?

I put her and maybe Emily J at the top of the heap in this department. It's not just a matter of technique, I think they really enjoy what they do (ymmv of course). That makes all the difference to me, and having a good personal chemistry

• Like 3

I put her and maybe Emily J at the top of the heap in this department. It's not just a matter of technique, I think they really enjoy what they do (ymmv of course). That makes all the difference to me, and having a good personal chemistry

Just confirming that your thoughts on the matter are correct. Truly do enjoy what I do. :p

Guest c**io**m7
I think we should have a competition. As a retired hobbyist, I am impartial, so I will be judge. All ladies wishing to compete, please contact me :)

Even American Idol has 3 judges...so, for Ottawa Idol, BJ Edition, and as a fellow retiree, I should have judge chair #2.

I think 3rd seat should go to an oral artist (or great cocksucker if you prefer ) who can observe technique and judge without bias. Being judged by one of your peers adds to the desire to succeed. IMO

IT would be a hit show if it was real. Lol

Well...you can all be judges.... I will volunteer to help with the warm ups and stretching and coaching before the Cock Off please and thanks.......... just sayin....

Cleo Catra is puuuuurrrrrrty hard to beat....but Layah is most likely to come looking for seconds and thirds.

• Like 2

Guest c**io**m7
Hehehehe, I think you guys are referring to a 'cock-off'. I had this idea a while ago ;)

Cock-off it is! Cleo, you bring the mirror AND your talent. ;-)

Guest **zz**x

Having had the pleasure of seeing Cleo a couple of times recently I suspect she is hard to beat but my relentless search for a challenger continues. The things I do to elevate the cause of humanity...

Well...you can all be judges.... I will volunteer to help with the warm ups and stretching and coaching before the Cock Off please and thanks.......... just sayin....

Cleo Catra is puuuuurrrrrrty hard to beat....but Layah is most likely to come looking for seconds and thirds.

Why thank you! Maybe I should give up the judges seat and compete?

I've seen many girls over Cerb over the years now.

I'm going to see as many women as I can over the month of February. I'll score them on 5 factors.

Style : use of eye contact, hands, boobs!!!, tongue and lips.

Skill : how it feels, also special skills!!!

Finish : like in gymnastics (if they stick the landing)

Look : why the hell not. (Sucker for stockings ladies)

Comfort : how the ladies make me feel comfortable

It will be our own ORAL SEXUAL OLYMPICS!!! I'll even make medals and provide prizes.

Gold : Spa day - a complete treatment, what ever you want done.

Silver : Dinner for two (with whomever you'd like, where you'd like, as long as they offer gift cards)

Bronze : Movie tickets for two!!!

Any of you ladies wanting to be considered let me know. I'm willing to bank roll the entire event (might need a few extra men as judges too)

Rules:

No duos

No anal play

No biting (ok a little maybe)

No bribes

• Like 2

Add Cleo Catra and Kathryn Bardot to the list of most excellent purveyors of oral pleasures. Sexy Playmate Mia also qualifies. If fact it is difficult to come up with a local provider who can't deliver the goods orally speaking.

Can't comment on Kathryn or Mia as I have yet to see them but have seen Cleo a while ago and she was very talented when it came to her oral expertise!!!!!

• Like 1

So, I've been seeing as many girls as I can since this idea started. Today is my last visit. Then I'll be posting my medal winners

To make it fair I saw all these women without telling them about the contest, to make sure it was fair.

Check back for updates.

I've finished my lap, I've been teased, pleased, nibbled, licked and handled so well by everyone other the last month. I've seen many women based on all your reviews and reco's for oral goddesses.

That being said I've made a list of the top 4 I experienced. (3 just was not enough and it was hard to bring the list down) I know you won't all agree with my choices and also we all like a little something different.

Question to you all, should I make it public or private as to not hurt any feelings.

Let me know.

As discussed there were prizes and I have 4 to give away. (Also for the winners I will be doing a victory lap visiting you all.

Everyone should remember that it is just one person's opinion. Everyone's taste is somewhat different and the list isn't definitive.

Regardless, I'd like to see it. :-)

• Like 1

I think naming them is as long you don't list the names of those who participated and did not win.

The winners will get a business bump and those who did not win will not suffer any negative publicity.

Its a thought.

• Like 2

I'm have issues with the gold medal. I have two that deserve it.

Decided no more waiting tomorrow is medal day. I will announce the winners and why.

Man, we are all waiting around to book. The ladies aren't that patient, give out two gold medals and get on with it..... lol

I'm have issues with the gold medal. I have two that deserve it.

Decided no more waiting tomorrow is medal day. I will announce the winners and why.

• Like 1

There's an old saying. The best blowjob is the one you're getting right now.

• Like 5

Is it rude to ask for cbj when the sp openly advertize bbbj, bbbjcim ?

I wouldn't think so, if that's what you're comfortable with then just ask.... I'm sure the sp would be happy to oblige.