Megan (Megan'sTouch)

Avg. of 5 Recommendations

All these glowing and positive reviews,we will get together soon I hope Megan.

This is my first post on this site, so please bear with me if I don't "follow all of the protocol".

I met with Megan for the first time yesterday. I won't get into too many details, just to say that her services are outstanding. Her ability to combine an excellent massage session, with a truly sexy experience, is something that every man should experience.

I found her web-site to be very informative and completely accurate.

Simply put, I would recommend her without hesitation.

I saw Megan in mid-July and must also say that I would have no problem recommending her. She was very professional, intelligent, friendly with some serious skills in the erotic massage department. Two hours of fun and pleasure!

Based on reviews, I just sent an email from private address and just waiting her confirmation for an appointment.....i want to experience her sensual treat...

I left home early Sunday morning to go golfing. But it was cold and rainy...not so nice for golf. Instead of getting to the golf course, I found myself in Megan's massage studio.

This was my first time meeting Megan. Of course I had been admiring her most excellent pictures on CERB for a while, and I had read all of the great reviews. So I was excited to finally meet her.

Megan opened her door for me, and instantly I was taken by her beauty. Amazing eyes, a seductive smile, and sexy lingerie...simply beautiful.

She greeted me with a warm hug once I was inside and we chatted a little. Megan is very relaxed and easy to talk with.

Soon we were in her massage room where I was treated to a very sexy, seductive lap dance. Slowly, Megan's lingerie was gone as she sensuously moved to the music. I could tell she really likes to dance...and I loved watching her.

Finally, I got to see up close, Megan's body. Lean, sexy, soft, petite and fit.

Once our lap dance was finished we had a warm, soapy, shower together. Loved washing her body!

Then it was back to the massage room. Her room is very cozy and clean. Warmly lit with candles and nice music playing. I was totally relaxed in there.

Megan has the ability to relax you, and excite you, at the same time. I completely lost track of time while she massaged my shoulders, back and legs.

Eventually I opened my eyes, turned my face to the other side of the bed, and caught a glimpse of our reflection in the large mirror which is in the room.

Wow! Talk about erotic. There is Megan on top of me with her entire body glistening in oil, writhing and sliding on me. And her eyes are locked onto

mine in the mirror. Truly one of the most erotic moments of my life right there.

I won't go into any further details on the remainder of our massage session. It was a very personal, intense, erotic, gratifying experience for me. An experience every guy should treat himself to.

Once our massage session was finished, we both lay around and cuddled and talked. Megan is a wonderful, intelligent woman...I could have spent the remainder of the day in that room with her. But...the real world was waiting outside.

Into the shower again. More hot, soapy water as we washed each other. A nice goodbye hug at the door. And back into the cold, rainy weather outside.

Megan definitely has my recommendation and I will be visiting her again. I feel another "Golf day" coming on.

Thanks Megan! I had a fantastic morning with you!! :grin:

• Like 1

Guest ma*be***ag***

I had the chance to meet Megan a couple of weeks ago, and she was simply phenomenal. She made me feel relaxed and comfortable, and once there, she provided an experience that still makes me smile.

If you have the chance, go see Megan. You'll leave with a smile on your face...

So, I figured it was about time I got around to contributing, rather than just lurking here :) Megan was the first MA I saw, and also the first I went back to... and so it seems appropriate for her to also be the first one I've written a review for.

Megan has a very convenient location - discreet, downtown, but with ample parking. She's every bit as beautiful and intelligent as others have described - but on top of that, she's a really nice person too. What more could you want?

Fantastic massage? Check. Body slides? Even better. And finally... let's just say that ulixestrojan's comment about toe-curling was bang on the money. I will most certainly be back for more!

P.S. There's just one downside: both times I've seen Megan were first thing in the morning, and then I went to work afterward. And both on both days I had people ask me what I was smiling about. I *really* need to think of a good answer to that one for next time ;)

Hello everybody,

I had another wonderful time with Megan, and wanted to share that fact!

I don't really like to post details, but they are all good ;)

For those who don't know her, she is awesome -- pretty, sexy, charming, and most of all a really sweet and caring person. Oh, and I guess I have to mention she has (ahem) a most gorgeous bum.

This was not my first, and baring a massive and fatal heart attack, it won't be my last.

p.s. I don't get the ratings: location and atmosphere seem strange categories? Anyway, the location only got a 9 because I felt the lobby needed a piano. Any atmosphere containing Megan deserves at least a 10/10. :-D

markian,

Thank you so much for your recommendation. It's really neat to read what you have to say because 1 year ago, you were my FIRST massage recipient! I was so nervous, and I'm happy you to decided to come back a few times ;)

Megan

I would also like to add to the great songs of praise for Megan.

I have visited her many times over the last year and do plan to continue in the new year.

She is a very beautiful woman with a wonderful smile. She is also quite charming. I always feel at ease in her presence. I agree with Markian that Megan is a really sweet and caring person. I enjoy chatting with her and she seems to remember little things or details from previous visits. This helps to make our session together more personal.

I have especially enjoyed the last couple of visits with Megan where the session first starts with a strip tease before the massage. Her service is unique and I do recommend it to those who enjoy to start a session with the wonderful buildup that a tease offers and finish with the warmth and sensuality of a sensual massage.

She is intoxicating.

I had been looking at Megan's pictures and reading her recommendation for a long time and decided to get a treat for my birthday by seeing her on Thursday(a day before my big day).

I had never imagined that I was going to see an angel in disguise. She took really good care of me the whole time I was with her and I want to get more of that so I will have to check my calendar for my next day off.

She started with an excellent strip tease and then we both got in the shower and she made sure I was clean and I returned the favor(for the record I know we were both clean before), which I enjoyed very much.

The massage was spectacular, I got so relaxed and the ending was also very happy.

Thank you Megan for making my birthday a memorable one.

I saw Meg for the first time today, and I just want to echo all of the good things that have been said about her. She is a real sweetheart, definitely more than just a pretty face.

Thanks for the honest reviews and thanks to Megan.

Yesterday I saw Megan for the first time. We have been emailing back and forth for a while but our schedules didn't work out until yesterday. I am very glad they did. It was a wonderful experience. She deserves all the enthusiastic reviews she has gotten here. I will repeat often. Thanks Megan, you are a treasure.

Well this is a treat to be able to post my first recommendation about a beautiful woman named Megan.

I had the great pleasure of asking Megan if she would consider trying a tantric massage on me since I read that she was in the process of studying the art.

Well I am glad to have been one of her first practice subjects, and wow was that fun.

I arrived at Megan's new local and was greated by Megan wearing an oooooh so sexy black teddy and high heels.... wow it had been awhile since I had seen her, and I was pleasantly taken aback that she looked even more beautiful then I remembered.

We chatted and she showed me the place, then off to the shower, where we gave each other a nice soapy massage.

We then proceeded into the dark and candlelite massage room,which was was so welcoming and sensual.....

the massage started and it felt so good to feel Megan's touch on my bottom again, after we hadn't seen each other for awhile.....

Well I don't want to get into to many details but Megan sure did practice some great tantric skills on me, we kept raising the excitement then bringing it down again , and repeating that process until I couldn't take it any longer and released with a great moan .......

We then sat back and listened to some of her music that she is learning to play, we both share a mutual talent for music so we often get into chatting about the craft....music that is...

It was a true tantric massage and she was my Goddes for of pleasure......

repeat hell yes.........

Guest e**m***h

These glowing reviews for Megan make so much sense when you see her. It is a true pleasure to add to them.

Some have an extraordinary gift for art or music. Megan clearly has a wonderful, deep gift for the erotic. Something of a prodigy I would say. This seems to be part of her so naturally, whether in the fantastic moments of slowly revealing her lithe beauty as she dances (which she does perfectly) or in the bodyslide, or in the sensual glint of her eye and tilting, lush smile just as she is about to let you go.

And there is so much else that makes Megan great. She is so bright, funny, so full of health, compassion and social justice...you just think: this is a truly wonderful person here. I have been twice now, and will continue very happily...

Visited a couple of months back... had a great experience. I've never felt more at home with a MA, and her attitude was terrific. Fantastic body, great massage, hot shower - 'nuff said.

If you've read the previous posts, my review will sound a bit like a broken record. For a twist see the last section...some juvenile silliness on my part.

LOCATION AND SETTING

The downtown location is convenient (at least for me). Her place is discreet, cozy and clean. Candles, dim lighting and music create a nice atmosphere.

MEGAN

-Very friendly

-Calm and cool

-Professional

-Intelligent

-Mature beyond her years

-Pretty

-In excellent shape

-Lovely, soft skin

-Takes the lead - helpful for newbies like me who have no clue what they are doing

-Never a hint of a negative tone from her

-Engages in relaxed and pleasant conversation

-Offers plenty of eye contact and smiles, both of which really add to the GFE aspect

THE SESSION

I was quite nervous when I arrived. Chatting with Megan helped calm me down somewhat - a feat unto itself! Admittedly, I'm no massage connoisseur but the massage felt great, so don't let the fact that she is not professionally trained deter you.

The other parts of the session I'll keep to myself (lap dance, body slide, etc.). I'll just say that it was "all good".

MARRIAGE PROPOSAL ;-)

This was my bold and shameless attempt to get free sessions for life. Since we'd already known each other for more than an hour I thought it would be ok to ask. She did not accept. Note to self: Do not propose to your MA. Someone needs to add this to the FAQ for newbies.

• Like 2

Decided to finally set up an appointment for Megan on Tuesday...and very glad I did.

Firstly, the location was conveniently located downtown and inside, her studio/apartment was clean and beautifully lit by candlelight...I had opted for the 90-minute session that begins with a lap dance.

When I entered the apartment, I had my first glimpse of Megan...and I was glad that her pictures did not lie..she is even more stunning in person than her amazing photos. As she turned around and led me to the massage room, I could not help but appreciate the perfect butt encased in her slinky silver dress. If you have an appreciation for beautiful legs and heart-shaped tushes, Megan will certainly hit your buttons.

Once inside, she directed me to her plush love seat and we spent a few minutes chatting and getting to know each other a little better...than as if my mutual consent, she began her lap dance...as she slowly peeled away the layers I could not help but get very turned on as she exposed her flawless skin, taut stomach and perfect breasts...she is very sensual and gazes into your eyes for almost an electric erotic experience. Not only is she beautiful, but she seems very healthy also...she definitely keeps care of herself, both in mind and body.

After the lap dance, she led me to her shower where we lathered each other up a little and made sure to get squeaky clean for the main event...the massage...

The first part consisted of me lying on my stomach and watching her oil me up and sliding her body along mine from her mirror positioned on the wall by her massage table. Very erotic. Both of our bodies glistened from the lotion she liberally applied for her body slides...and seeing such a beautiful lady slide up and down your body while kneading your back, legs, arms, etc was a heady experience...after awhile she asked me to turn over...

Once I had turned over on my back, she continued to use her body and hands to massage every inch of me...she truly knows her art and prolonged the experience to the fullest...very sexy, sensual and smart lady...once we finished up the massage to it's inevitable conclusion, we chatted a bit more, just lying beside each other on the table and than back to the shower to wash the lotion from our bodies....

It was my first experience with Megan but will certainly not be the last...she has it all...looks, smarts, sensuality and a beautiful personality...I rarely write recos but felt Megan deserved all the accolades I have just heaped upon her...thanks again Megan and we'll see each again soon..:)

• Like 1

Hi all,

Just wanted to say that after all of the positive reviews I had to go and find out for myself and wow was I ever impressed on every level and at every stage of our time spent together.

Megan is sexy, smart, playful, receptive, warm interesting and just an absolute pleasure to spend time with.

Thanks for an absolutely amazing experience and making me feel so comfortable :)

can't wait to see you again :)

I'm very new to CERB and the whole "hobbyist" world. This is in fact my first recommendation :)

I joined CERB only a few weeks ago. After figuring out navigation etc., I noticed Megan's Touch had quite a few thoughtful and interesting posts. After checking out her profile, I thought I'd take a chance and PM her. She got back to me right away - I think we seemed to "hit it off" quite well. After some PM/emailing, we set up an appointment.

Her location was excellent for me (downtown), and her two-call method of being discreet was excellent. Megan is also very clear about next steps, what's okay and what's not okay, which I appreciated very much, being the newbie to all of this that I am :)

I really loved her room set-up - very relaxing. But the absolute best was her smile and her approach - helped me relax (did I say I was nervous?). I must say that I could chat with Megan for hours without one piece of clothing coming off and I'd still be a happy camper :)

The appointment was excellent, relaxing and exactly as expected. Megan is drop dead gorgeous - and that smile - did I mention that smile? And her eyes have a way of entrancing you that drives you crazy :)

I'll always remember that first appointment with Megan......very nice memories indeed with a very special lady :)

Today I passed an awesome 90 minutes with Megan. I really have insufficient words to describe how lovely she is and how wonderful are her massage skills. Suffice it to say that the previous reviews of her perfectly capture the quality of the time one will spend with her and exactly how that time will be spent.

I will certainly become one of Megan's regular customers. I have only myself to kick for having waited so long to meet with her - don't make the same mistake!

Being new to Cerb I was scouring the site looking for the perfect MA. I am happy to report back that all of these recommendations about Megan are true.

A perfect soul is the way to describe her. Beautiful, witty, laid back and just a joy to be with. I love happy people as you just feed off of their positive energy and Megan has lots of positive energy oozing from her.

I won't repeat the same glowing reports everyone has except to reiterate that you have to treat yourself and see Megan at least once.

Her touch is amazing and her attention to your needs is very apparent as she always kept me happy. Her lovely eyes stare at you the whole time with a confidence that is breathtaking. Her conversation is current and intelligent...

Be good to her boys... she is a treat to be with.

I know I'll be back!

thorn

"As seems evident by the comments from the majority of recommendations, a visit with Megan tends to lead to 'another' visit with Megan. This in of itself speaks volumes for the kind of experience one enjoys, spending time with such an attractive, intelligent, fun and sensual woman.

My first visit with Megan was just over six months ago and I have had the good fortune to return a few times since. Each visit has been different in its' own way but always memorable for how Megan can help you think, forget, laugh and have a sensual, intimate time.

Your lap dance, striptease, slow dance, soapy shower and massage are all wonderfully varying elements of a longer session with Megan and well worth the opportunity to get to know this fine lady even more.

Cheers Megan! "

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.