gatineau massage

I went to the ROi which advertises on BP and thought Stacey was attractive. I plan to see her. I saw her associate. PM if you want feedback.

Anyone have experience with Valentina's or others in Gatineau?

In the old days, there were a lot of stunning woman working massage, but I feel out of the loop.

Guest *l**e

Wondering...are these places actually in Gatineau, or in hull? I realize to most people on the ottawa side it's not a big difference, but to people living in Quebec it would be nice to know.

As far as I knew, there were no mps in Gatineau, but if this has changed, yippee!!

Wondering...are these places actually in Gatineau, or in hull? I realize to most people on the ottawa side it's not a big difference, but to people living in Quebec it would be nice to know.

As far as I knew, there were no mps in Gatineau, but if this has changed, yippee!!

I can't even find the division lines between old Gatineau and Hull anymore on the maps, and I barely remember where the divisions used to be from the olden days. Similarly, I can't find the old division lines between the old Ottawa and Nepean anymore either, nor can I remember them much either. Perhaps it's time to embrace the new maps? :icon_cool:

Guest *l**e

well, there's a river between Gatineau and Hull. It's quite easy to decipher on a map...anything north and east of the Gatineau River is Gatineau...anything south and west is Hull. There are 3 common crossing points over the Gatineau River; The Alonzo Bridge, The 148, and the bridge at Boulevard Fournier.

Local Geography class is over...lol

Edited by *l**e

Agreed but now technically everything from Aylmer on the west to Gatineau on the east is referred to as Gatineau. For old timers old Gatineau is east of the Gatineau river. There used to be many MP's in old Gatineau, several along St. Louis and Notre Dame as well as one of my faves on de la Savanne just off of Greber. Even ALO had a location over there before they got busted. As far as I know, nothing open anymore in old Gatineau and as for anything across the Ottawa river, just Maureen's and a few Asian places in old Hull.

Guest *l**e

just like in Ottawa, even though the City of Gatineau is now a large area covering what used to be several small towns, the names of the old towns are still used to decipher where you are.

Everyone still knows where Kanata, the Glebe, etc are even though they technically don't exist as cities anymore. It's the same in Gatineau. The People that live there still refer to their location as they used to.

And you're right...all the old Gatineau locations seem to be gone. There are only places left in Hull...which sucks...lol

I think they said Monday to Friday for massage and daytime for Stacey...still haven't been back. if anyone has seen her be very curious to see how it went.

Guest Ni**t*****t
ROI is on Mont Bleu. Try last Sunday no one was there. Would like more info. THX.

Mont Bleu is in Hull, where the CEGEP (College) is located. There is a Boulevard Mont-Bleu. If you Google it, you will find it

There's a new place in Gatineau proper called Detente Ultime off the Hwy 50 Verendrye exit. You can find ads on bp titled "best massage in town (gatineau)".

Valentina in Hull: Been there, I liked my visit but ymmv - others didn't connect with her and had an okay time, no more.

Edited by aybabtu2003
more info

Guest Buba_Canuck

The Dente Ultimate is on Gatineau Avee near Verendrye in an apartment building. They post limited information as to hours and a lack of a "commercial" space for the number of MAs makes me worry that it would just take one pissed off neighbour to cause a raid.

The Dente Ultimate is on Gatineau Avee near Verendrye in an apartment building. They post limited information as to hours and a lack of a "commercial" space for the number of MAs makes me worry that it would just take one pissed off neighbour to cause a raid.

It appears to be a commercial space, the only other tenant is a dentist.

• Like 1

Guest *l**e

It is a commercial space, not an apartment building. There is no elevator, and is on the 3rd floor, so if you have troubles with stairs it might not be the place for you.

Valentina is a ymmy place, there are 2 ladies working out of that apartment building, if you need more of a therapeutic experience it is worth it, if not just your basic finish.

The spa off the highway, well yes as everyone says, it is at the top of a 3 story building, some of the girls working there also work ALO, I went it, was ok, nothing extra-ordinary like back in the days when there were many more places on the French side of the river.

• Like 2

in Gatineau possibly close to other new place. They have a web site and presently have 5 girls there. Interior looks nice altho likely no in room showers.

in Gatineau possibly close to other new place. They have a web site and presently have 5 girls there. Interior looks nice altho likely no in room showers.

This is the same place (Detente Ultime). If you google the phone number their website shows up on the second page.

Guest g*nch***2

What's this place like, compared to other MP?

Edited by g*nch***2

Gentlemen, I am in Gatineau, very central, corners of Maloney and Greber blvds, and do provide excellent massages with your favorite happy endings, in my own private location, and I am definitely not YMMV unless bad hygiene of course so if interested drop me a PM or a text darlings and until then and othewise have lots of great, sexy and naughty fun babes!!!

Additional Comments:

Gentlemen, I am in Gatineau, very central, corners of Maloney and Greber blvds, and do provide excellent massages with your favorite happy endings, in my own private location, and I am definitely not YMMV unless bad hygiene of course so if interested drop me a PM or a text darlings and until then and othewise have lots of great, sexy and naughty fun babes!!!