importance of pictures

Today I saw a new pic of a lady. I've seen her older pics hundreds of times but was never really interested. However todays single pic is outstanding & I can't wait to see her. In my humble opinion, pics=$ for the ladies.

• Like 1

Guest Miss Jane TG

This industry is premised on the image. The image includes in a comprehensive term: pictures, persona, communication skills, communication modes etc.

Pictures are "very" important, but authenticity is as important too. Some providers rely on the amateur pics and some on the professional ones. In my opinion, both are good options as long as the image doesn't divert much from reality.

Guest c**io**m7

The only thing about pics...and I mean real pics: I can't stand Photoshop. I want to see pics of the lady as she is, not digitally enhanced. I know that sometimes identifiers like tats need to be removed but, I get disappointed when enhancements are made to smooth skin or round a butt or even out/enhance breasts etc...

Sometimes the pics get to a point that you can almost call them fake.

The OP is right though, the correct photos can certainly be outstanding for business.

No doubt pics are very important for me to decide if I'd see the lady or not. But I also rely heavily on her posts, how she presents herself, the way she communicates with me, how she responds to my messages left on her profile page, and her recommendation posts.

Pictures are undoubtedly important. Having said that, I've booked with ladies where the pictures left me uncertain, only to be completely blown away by their beauty when the door opened. I've also had the reverse reaction. Sometimes the pictures can create too much anticipation. So, I take a bit of a wait and see attitude where pictures are concerned.

My experience with pictures has been a fascinating one. Above and beyond the visual aspect of the picture, over time, without me being aware of it, I came to realize that I was able to decipher more readily the feelings and impression that a lady's pictures were creating in me. I came to realize that most pictures convey important aspects of a lady's personality, whatever conscious or unconscious choices the lady has made when taking them (which in and of itself conveys something about a lady's personality!). I am now pretty confident of the type of experience I will have with a lady simply by letting her pictures "talk" to me (ok, I know that sounds new age lol...). (Reading a lady's posts and exchanging messages with her typically confirm my feelings.)

Somehow women convey so much about their personality through pictures: introvert or extravert; proud or humble; shy or confident; inner or outer sensuality; intelligence; purposeful versus intuitive versus no non-sense fun kind of woman; artistic personality; more traditional versus free-spirited; etc.

Also, the way pictures evolve over time seems to mimic how a lady's feelings about being a companion change over time. Captivating!

In retrospect, there have been a few cases where there was a slight mismatch in the feelings I got from the pictures and my actual experiences. Somehow, they are mostly related to ladies with a more naturally dominating personality. These were very interesting encounters! Another type of cases are related to Asian providers: in my limited experience, the way their pictures are taken mask much of their personality.

Ladies, keep the pictures coming! pro, amateur, colorful, black and white, lingerie, street clothes, etc.

They tell a story - your story :)

• Like 3

For me, someone's pics say quite a lot about their approach to things. If someone has a decent set of photos done, and they look like they've had a bit of care and attention put into them (which doesn't necessarily mean a professional photoshoot - just that she gives a shit) then that indicates to me that she's likely to put the same care and attention into her encounters with clients... which is encouraging.

If all someone's got is a few selfies taken with her phone, and thrown up in a "stuff it, that'll do" kind of way, I'm inclined to think that her approach to meeting clients is similarly casual, and that tends not to be what I'm looking for. Of course, there's nothing wrong with selfies - lots of fantastic SPs take them and post them - but for me, they don't suffice alone.

I agree with the OP - a lady posts a new picture (and previously I found the pictures she had as "ok" but didn't really inspire) but the new picture makes me go WOW! Maybe the outfit. Maybe the hair doo. Maybe the way they are standing or the way they have tilted their head or the lighting or ??????? My point is, a new pic made me interested where I wasn't significantly inspired before. So add pictures often if you can - it might broaden your market opportunities.

Although, I do look at some pics my general view has been and still is to enjoy them but take them with a grain of salt. I fully agree with some of the other posters that a ladies pic's can serve to convey some of their personality and style. However, I don't care how good the pics look if the lady can't put two good words together in her posts, ads or communications with me I'm out.

• Like 1