A Very Open Minded Experience w/PARIS review

Season's Greetings to everyone.

This review is towards PARIS from BP. She is very open minded, plays safe, the only restriction(s) was CIM, oh and bbbj.

The pics she uses, the 1st pic in my perception doesn't look like her, however her hair is shorter so it could still be here... i found her pretty easy going, would i repeat? possibly..her in call i went to recently, we didn't do the deed on the bed, but a couch.

her skin was really soft, as her hair too, i enjoyed pulling it back while we were in the doggy position.

the menu i was able to get is DATY. CBJ, CFS, LFK, COF.

Ymmv

She asked me if i was interested in Duo's, saw a pic of her other GF, she is pretty hot!

Curious if anyone on here has had a 3way with Paris and her other adventurous gf?

Anyways, be safe, have fun, Enjoy!

CHEERS

PS69

Also cerb is NOT a review board. It is a recommendation board and therefore posts like this (if worthy) should go into the recommendation section. This section is for discussing the providers.

I learned from other sites to be really cautious about some of the reviews put up on the board

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

I learned from other sites to be really cautious about some of the reviews put up on the board

Posted via Mobile Device

Which board? This board which as the Mod just said, doesn't do reviews, it does recommendations, a big difference. So which board are you referring to in being cautious about the reviews

RG

Bad advise as that will often get you in trouble here. Best, if you dont have anything nice to say... say nothing at all.

If someone specifically asks for info you can say "Based on my experience I can not recommend" anything more then this or posting this unsolicited will get in you in hot water here.

We do NOT want anyone damaging a ladies business! It is WAY TOO EASY to slander someone. Some guys have UNREALISTIC expectations, some show up stinky, unclean, and even crap like cold soars (or worse) and get pissed off cause the lady will not kiss them! It's say too easy to slander a lady on the internet so we will have no part of it.

If she posts fake photos you can report it with proof (use tineye or google search to assist your proof) if you get in a position where you blatantly got scammed you can PM me and I will consider it for something to put in the scam area.

If you MUST have negative comments and reviews I suggest signing up on OTHER forums or starting your own. We do not want that here... that is not what this site is about.

• Like 2