Is age or size an issue?

First off, yes this is my first post after signing up a long time ago. I am impressed with the lack of a need to really say much as so many of you are providing such useful information.

Being from out of town, it is a rare treat when I get to visit and spend some time with some of the ladies. My next visit hopefully will include a first time visit for a proper massage with HE.

Question though. I am young at heart but in the 50's in life, and there is an accumulation of excess weight. I am a bit shy about this, even though the extra pounds are only about 35 - 40. Is this something that can be an issue? Are there some massage providers who are more comfortable with a bit extra in the weight and age than others?

Just hoping to avoid putting any providers, and myself, into an uncomfortable position.

Thanks in advance all.

Guest ***rgi*****9

The only real thing that may cause you an issue is if you were not clean. Other than that I believe all the women are professional enough not to be bothered by age or weight issues.

If you are concerned about it you could ask them when you try to set up an appointment.

Good luck have fun and enjoy!

I second what GeorgieBoy69 said. Be clean and respectful are the only prerequisites to having a good time with a professional provider. It helps to seek out the provider by doing a bit of research using the tools of cerb. Communication with the provider is also highly recommended.

BTW...50's ain't that old. Feel free to PM me if you want more info.

Cheers.

Well I'm 52, overweight, bald, and wear glasses. But I'm clean, a gentleman, and treat the ladies with respect. Age and size never has been an issue for me. And a bonus, the ladies make this 52 year old feel like he's a 32 year old

RG

+1 on what everyone else has said. Be respectful, act like a gentleman, and make sure hygiene is taken care of. The rest will be golden.

Porthos

Yes, smelling good means using soap and water in the naughty bits and 'behind' them lol. If you aren't sure, then wash it again!

RE: size, you do not sound like someone who needs to worry about your size being an issue. 35 is nothing.

For myself, providing massage is a pleasure. But it is really difficult to do on someone who literally feels like just skin on top of bones. Since i am taking the time to do the massage, I like a bit more cushion and a bit more square footage to cover lol.

Also, guys who are not media's image of perfect make sps like me who are also not perfect more at ease. I think we feel that shape of guy is going to be less judgmental about our shape and size. And age. :)

• Like 1

Guest P**aq

Thanks for posing a question that I have thought to ask :)

I am 20 pounds overweight and often feel a little awkward and shy as a result

I think probably that this question is one that the lovely ladies of this board should answer. I couldnt care less what a guy looks like. The ladies that I see seem to be able to live witH what I am. A bit overweight, well past my prime, but they all all treat me like a king They are a great bunch. Muah to all of them!!!!,!

Well I am at least a 100lbs over weight, and have a small cock.

I am though very clean, polite and friendly, with an active tongue.

Been with 100's of girls.

Never had a problem of "yuk look at you".

This is a business and majority of SPs value repeat clients. The best SPs treat every client equally as long as the client is clean and respectful. Recently majority of the SPs advertising are not Centerfold model types either. Some touring ladies may fit that type but value your business and are very professional. Some SPs indicate in their ad that they prefer more mature clients. Rating the SP on looks and build by clients is ongoing. We seldom hear an SP comment on appearance of a client unless it deals with attitude/respect and cleanliness.