Reverse Massage

Just wondering if many MAs enjoy reverse massages - I thoroughly enjoy providing them. To me its a 'no-brainer', why not work and enjoy a massage yourself?

• Like 3

Ohhh.... I can say that I love reverse massage! Always a treat to be the one being spoiled if my companion likes to massage :)

If you ask me I would guess that most MA's feel the same but to advoid disappointment read profiles/ ads and communication before had is always key!

Kisses!!!

XoX

• Like 4

I think pretty much most of them do, however, practicality would sometimes rule it out, like for example if you've taken a 30 minute session, there won't be much time for your own massage if you're giving a reverse.

• Like 2

Thanks for starting this thread. Lol I feel like an idiot I always thought reverse meant rolling over and having your front massaged. Now I realize I've been missing out. So now I have lots of questions. How to initiate(i sound like a geek) the reverse. Is this an extra tip. Do you do her first. Do you get to give her a manual release/ happy ending? Didgits?? Please educate me.

Rubs

Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks for starting this thread. Lol I feel like an idiot I always thought reverse meant rolling over and having your front massaged. Now I realize I've been missing out. So now I have lots of questions. How to initiate(i sound like a geek) the reverse. Is this an extra tip. Do you do her first. Do you get to give her a manual release/ happy ending? Didgits?? Please educate me.

Rubs

Posted via Mobile Device

Someone answer the man before his mind explodes!

Guest P**aq

I love to give massages, it's a bit of a guilty pleasure because I know the MA is enjoying it, but it is a huge turn on for me at the same time.