Who has the best ass in the area?

Jezebelle at Pigale ( formerly of Barbarella's and known there as Bella), ass made in Heaven..

Scarlett, formerly of CMJ.

Really nice girl, very attractive, maybe the best spinner body I've ever seen, and a truly spectacular ass. Only saw her once - another one of life's regrets.

Edited by blue_eyes56
typo

In looking at Chantal Summers last album there is a picture of her kneeling on the bed, one of the nicest ass pictures on cerb, can't wait to see it up close and personal.

Not to overlook the incredible Roksi, who comes occasionally and cums frequently... :)

• Like 1

I am not from Ottawa but have seen a few ladies from there and some that travel through Ottawa regularly

I kinda think this is an impossible question to answer answer... i certainly know from the ladies I have met which Ass I liked the best but I would never insult the other wonderful ladies ladies by singling just one out... l... i have never met a CERB ladies Ass that I did not like.

And really Best Ass is so subjective.... what one guy likes another guy may not.... for me... it is more about what the wonderful lady thinks about her ass... if she thinks she has a great ass.... you can tell and there us nothing sexier than a woman who feels sexy about herself.

Just my Opinion

• Like 1

Katrine Cannon has an absolutely perfect ass!!

Sin Cindy is also blessed in the derrière department

I have yet to meet Cindy but I'd say Katrine has pretty much a perfect EVERYTHING! Also, those lips of hers can drive a man so friggin wet!