Question for travelling sp

Hi everyone i have a small question for travelling independent sp that travel to moncton new brunswick and i would like some info please, i travel some time in moncton but however it is not the day the sp is in town :frown: (witch is very sad :icon_cry:) if i can't see them in the big city of moncton can i ask them to travel in a small town like for exemple: Paquetville, tracadie, grand-anse, caraquet, and Bertrand. I would like if a request like this is possible ?????

To ask for them to travel to such a remote area you will probably be asked for a deposit, and to verify some information to assure the ladies safety and time spent.

For me and some ladies I know we tend to pick Wed-Sat for travel dates, as most PPL get paid on Fridays. Just see ads often, or contact a lady that you think you are most attracted to and open a conversation to hopefully both will be satisfied and accommodated :)

• Like 1

To ask for them to travel to such a remote area you will probably be asked for a deposit, and to verify some information to assure the ladies safety and time spent.

For me and some ladies I know we tend to pick Wed-Sat for travel dates, as most PPL get paid on Fridays. Just see ads often, or contact a lady that you think you are most attracted to and open a conversation to hopefully both will be satisfied and accommodated :)

Hmmm i see.... :biggrin: thank for the advice suite escapes i have ask this to a sp i like :icon_mrgreen: and she did ask for a % deposit and i must pay for her hotel and travel expenses that much (i think) i can do, i want to save this as a full day date :icon_twisted::redface: fun.

Something else to consider, you could travel to the city she is touring at and see her there. I know being from smalltown Ontario I have to travel, to Ottawa, to Kingston, to Toronto, to Hamilton and to London to have encounters.

I thought of it originally as an inconvenience but now I look at it as a chance to experience the companionship of more ladies, and not be restricted to one city

A rambling

RG

Something else to consider, you could travel to the city she is touring at and see her there. I know being from smalltown Ontario I have to travel, to Ottawa, to Kingston, to Toronto, to Hamilton and to London to have encounters.

I thought of it originally as an inconvenience but now I look at it as a chance to experience the companionship of more ladies, and not be restricted to one city

A rambling

RG

Hmmmm.... well i have been thinking about that, when i travel to moncton to visite a family member with my other family, before i leave i check if a sp i like is touring moncton on that day but that sp tour the next day or the next week, so i may have to travel to moncton on the day the sp is touring but i have one inconvenience i don't have a license to drive a car i don't no if i can take a taxi to drive me moncton it is a 4 hour drive (depends on the trafic and weather) when i am done i can take a other taxi to take me home again. I don't no if a taxi can travel that far and how much it will cost for that kind of travel.

Hmmmm.... well i have been thinking about that, when i travel to moncton to visite a family member with my other family, before i leave i check if a sp i like is touring moncton on that day but that sp tour the next day or the next week, so i may have to travel to moncton on the day the sp is touring but i have one inconvenience i don't have a license to drive a car i don't no if i can take a taxi to drive me moncton it is a 4 hour drive (depends on the trafic and weather) when i am done i can take a other taxi to take me home again. I don't no if a taxi can travel that far and how much it will cost for that kind of travel.

Is there bus or train service available?

Do a Google search, you might find affordable transportation

I think a four hour cab ride would be pricey though

RG

I also travel to Moncton, usually a family thing, but sometimes I get a room just for one night:) I may be there right after my Cuba trip, so maybe our timing can be right? I do know a local lady in Moncton, she is very nice and trust worthy, also has incall location:) Hit me with a PM next time you plan to go:)

xo

Is there bus or train service available?

Do a Google search, you might find affordable transportation

I think a four hour cab ride would be pricey though

RG

I agree with you roamingguy a cab ride will be pricey for what i have in mind, i think i have hear of a bus service available around my area but i can't remember where the bus stop was i will search on google for one and as for a train i am affraid there is no train in my area the closes one is in miramichi (i think).

Additional Comments:

I also travel to Moncton, usually a family thing, but sometimes I get a room just for one night:) I may be there right after my Cuba trip, so maybe our timing can be right? I do know a local lady in Moncton, she is very nice and trust worthy, also has incall location:) Hit me with a PM next time you plan to go:)

xo

Hmmm..... I might do that :icon_biggrin: can you tell more about that local lady in moncton i would like to contact her to ask her what type of thing she can do ????