Peoples Choice Award looks like....

I just saw an ad on tv for the peoples choice awards coming up in January, where Queen Latifa proudly announces the award has been newly designed "by the people" and this image seen below, appeared on screen very quickly. I did a double take and rewound the pvr again and again. Now it's possible perhaps I spend to much time down south and my perspective is blurred, biased or both, but is it just me or does the newly designed award look an awful lot like a huge Vajay jay ? :)

Peoples-Choice-Awards2.jpg

a%3E

I wasn't able to find a pic of the new trophy...but their site has a lot of adverts for Tampax...coincidence?

I fixed it, the original site did not allow hot linking even though I could see the image in the preview box, oh well my bad. So, there it is... am I wrong or what ?

I just saw an ad on tv for the peoples choice awards coming up in January, where Queen Latifa proudly announces the award has been newly designed "by the people" and this image seen below, appeared on screen very quickly. I did a double take and rewound the pvr again and again. Now it's possible perhaps I spend to much time down south and my perspective is blurred, biased or both, but is it just me or does the newly designed award look an awful lot like a huge Vajay jay ? :)

Peoples-Choice-Awards2.jpg

a%3E

I must be the only one here who sees it as more of a flame-like crystal sculpture. :oops:

I must be the only one here who sees it as more of a flame-like crystal sculpture. :oops:

Actually, I thought it looked like a Bic flame. I'd still fuck it though ;)

It does look like a vagina. Sexy!!

Kisses,

Lexy