'Amazing Angel Spa'?

Having been here only twice, I can say that the rooms smell nice and have the perfect temperature. The lady that I visited was dressed well and had deceptively strong hands as well. Although the massage was sensual and left me feeling revitalized when I left, she never really gave me any inkling of providing something additional or "special". Hope this helps

... Although the massage was sensual and left me feeling revitalized when I left, she never really gave me any inkling of providing something additional or "special". Hope this helps

Does that mean you didn't get a Happy ending?

I've seen Angel here quite a few times. Very pretty and she likes to give deep tissue but also provides sensual massage with a happy ending. Her English is pretty poor (Chinese) but she's nice and I really like her physical attributes (about 5'0", nice figure)

Guest El**s902

Does anyone have any more info to add to what's been said on the thread already? Would appreciate any PMs with more info!

Went to paradise recently angels sister location and had an appointment with Hailey.....who's gorgeous btw. Asked her about it and said some women will some won't. All depends on the individual I suppose.

Went to paradise recently angels sister location
To clarify,

"Amazing Angel Spa" is an Asian spa on Dalhousie St.

"Angel's Touch" is the sister organization to "Paradise Spa".

but they're all angels, aren't they?