who do you think will win the superbowl?

with the NFL playoff starting today I was wondering who the great members of Cerb thinks will win the Superbowl?

I think it will be my San Francisco 49ers. they have one of the best defense in the league with a very balance attack.

go 49ers

• Like 2

Guest *l**e

Hard to bet against Denver...but anything could happen...so many strong teams

Well an interesting game this year for sure. I am sure that Denver is a favorite with Peyton Manning and his experience and his corps of receivers. Seattle with the upstart Russell Wilson and their super defense will make it close. I became a Seattle fan last year so I am going for Seattle, but it would be an upset victory. I am hoping for a great and close game!

Go Seahawks!

Guest c**io**m7

I am going to be an "ass". I think the team that scores the most points will win. ;-)

All kidding aside...I can see the Seahawks pulling it off.

Do they still play football during Hockey Season.

Just kidding... i don't follow football... in fact don't even know who is playing....

So.... hope your team wins.

Guest P**aq
Broncos all the way!! Best team this year with an amazing quarterback..... ;)

Agreed! Denver all the way.

Eli the orangutan picks the Seahawks. :)

1291462.jpg

"SALT LAKE CITY -- A Utah ape that has correctly picked the Super Bowl winner for six straight years is predicting the Seattle Seahawks will be the next NFL champion.

Erica Hansen of Hogle Zoo in Salt Lake City says Eli the ape ran into an enclosure Thursday and swiftly knocked down a papier-mache helmet bearing the Seahawks logo, signaling his pick. She says there was no hesitation.

That could mean bad news for Broncos fans. The 13-year-old primate hasn't been wrong since 2006.."

heheh :)

• Like 2

As an old Cleveland Browns fan, I cannot in good conscience hope for a Denver win - damn you Elway.

Still this is going to be a close game as long as the Seahawks defense can keep Manning in check. If they do, the Seahawks have a chance.

The other factor will be the weather, if it is not good for passing then Seahawks have the advantage as they have the better running game.

Going to be close game but I say Seahawks by a field goal.

No matter who scores the most points, the NFL wins!

Very true...Its all rigged at the end of the day...

However I personally am a Huge NFL Fan, and my team is New Orleans Saints, and 3 years ago the Saints went to the playoffs and Marshawn Lynch and the Seattle Seahawks ran all over my defense and beat me out of the playoffs, this year they did the same thing...So I personally have to give it up to them and say that they will be the Superbowl winners this year, but it will be a very tight game, and should be an amazing game to watch....Looking forward to it :)

the cliché is " offence wins games , defence wins championships "

clichés are clichés for a reason , gotta go with seattle .

Denver has lost every super bowl game when wearing orange , they will be wearing orange on sunday .