If this has happened, what do you do?

It appears to be a case of misunderstandings for everyone. I have to ask some questions because I'm not sure I understand the situation.

You were offended by the tone of the SP's instructions?

Your climax was ruined because it didn't fit with an agreed upon ending scenario?

I read it as not being what they had agreed upon

Posted via Mobile Device

Confucious would say me thinks....

"One who must cum in tissue....can do so at home in own bed"

Don't blame you at all OP for your disappointment Live and learn I guess.

You do what you did, unfortunately. And I, for one, would like a PM naming the SPs.

I would be very ED in those circumstances. Were you contacted with any apologies or other recogntion of your poor treatment?

It appears to be a case of misunderstandings for everyone. I have to ask some questions because I'm not sure I understand the situation.

You were offended by the tone of the SP's instructions?

Your climax was ruined because it didn't fit with an agreed upon ending scenario?

yes-the 2nd one, i even re confirmed it before the session started to make sure we were on the same page and she simply smiled and said "of course hun :)"

oh well live and learn i guess.

yes-the 2nd one, i even re confirmed it before the session started to make sure we were on the same page and she simply smiled and said "of course hun :)"

oh well live and learn i guess.

Ouch! Please PM. Even though you're in a different city, this info should be shared (privately) so that others won't experience the same pain as you.

If we agreed on it before hand, I would have still done it... maybe I would have grabbed the Kleenex for appearances, but she would have been using it to clean herself up.

If we agreed on it before hand, I would have still done it... maybe I would have grabbed the Kleenex for appearances, but she would have been using it to clean herself up.

Just curious here... If she had agreed to FS but changed her mind when you got there would you "still have done it"?

Guest P**aq

Your reaction of a quick departure and causing no scene is very commendable. Why she changed her mind at the last minute is something that no one will understand but her. I guess it is the true definition of YMMV.

apple and oranges... but to be honest if I had paid her and she cancelled I would ask for the money back, if she didn't return the money I would definitely make life unpleasant. I'm not an ahole, but I know right from wrong.

Guest P**aq

I am just wondering if the women have a similar or polar story or opinion to share. It would be interesting to have their point of view and ideas.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canadiansnowland viewpost.gif

bcguy42:Just curious here... If she had agreed to FS but changed her mind when you got there would you "still have done it"?

Canadiansnowland: apple and oranges... but to be honest if I had paid her and she cancelled I would ask for the money back, if she didn't return the money I would definitely make life unpleasant. I'm not an ahole, but I know right from wrong.

Phew, I don't know. There aren't many things in life that I consider a straightforward right or wrong, but I do believe that there is absolutely no circumstance where a person has a right to do something--anything!--sexual to someone else without their permission.

To my mind, doesn't matter if a lady was "leading you on", initially gave permission, or even accepted money -- if at any point she says no then, well, then that's that.

I'm not saying what happened in this particular case to the OP was fair and that he doesn't have any right to be upset, disappointed, or feel taken advantage of. You might even be able to make an argument that he could have asked for a refund, though that is its own can of worms. I think the way he handled it was probably the best he could have done. If an experience doesn't live up to expectations, the best thing for your mental health is to probably move on and not repeat.

Cause even if you had a signed contract in writing on snazzy paper and stamped with the seal of the Queen of England and blessed by the Pope, if a lady at some point says no--whether it's full intercourse or a kiss on the lips--then you stop.

I would definitely make life unpleasant.

Exactly what would that involve...or achieve?

I'm not an ahole, but I know right from wrong.

Again, that depends on your answer to the first question. When a woman says no, whether she's right or wrong, that's the end of it.