I can't believe I am going to miss this social. I'd rather go to the social than be stuck in Cuba. Right!!!!!!!

I can't believe I am going to miss this social. I'd rather go to the social than be stuck in Cuba. Right!!!!!!!

Absolutely your right !!! I think ? Nevermind !! Now I am confused...

We shall put a pile of nice white sand, a heat lamp, some good Rum, a cigar and a machine gun in the corner in honor of you in your absence cause you are out exploring the good things in life in fucking sunny warm sandy beaches would you like a rum and cigar yes please Cuba !!! pardon my language....Have fun. ;)

• Like 1

Absolutely your right !!! I think ? Nevermind !! Now I am confused...

We shall put a pile of nice white sand, a heat lamp, some good Rum, a cigar and a machine gun in the corner in honor of you in your absence cause you are out exploring the good things in life in fucking sunny warm sandy beaches would you like a rum and cigar yes please Cuba !!! pardon my language....Have fun. ;)

It is still disappointing that I will not be with my Girl Kimmy. We always have a good time during and after the socials.

Thanks for your best wishes Lee. Enjoy.

• Like 3

A quick note to let everyone know that there is still room on the guest list for the social on March 20th. If you'd like to attend and haven't confirmed:

ladies, you can do so by posting on this thread or by sending a PM;

gents, payment of your ticket by March 6th confirms your spot.

Gents, you can contact me to get the ball rolling if you haven't already.

Happy Sunday everyone! There is still room on the guest list for the social on March 20th. If you'd like to attend and haven't confirmed:

ladies, you can do so by posting on this thread or by sending me a PM;

Hey mistert. It's great that you are doing this social. I had a thought, however fleeting, of seeing if I might attend another social but despite probably being in the area at the time I think I shall let this one pass me by.

For those who have not attended a social I would suggest that you go for it, as past ones have been pretty fun evenings with opportunity to meet old friends and to develop new ones. It really is nice to be able to put a face and a personality to a name previously only seen in print on Cerb.

I am sure that everyone will have a great time!

• Like 1

:( :( While here in Florida, my travel agent called, and I'm away that entire week in the Caribbean. Sorry to miss the social, and of course miss the beautiful ladies that attend.

Have a excellent time folks!

• Like 2

Guest N***he**Ont**y
I'm getting excited. I have my dress and my shoes.. I know it sounds so superficial but I love getting dressed up for you guys lol

And I am sure we would have fun undressing you too in it!

Hello everyone! There is still room on the guest list for the social on March 20th. If you'd like to attend and haven't confirmed:

ladies, you can do so by posting on this thread or by sending me a PM;

Thanks to all who confirmed their attendance to our next social!!

There are still spots available; you can contact me to get the ball rolling should you wish to attend!

Cheers!

As I will being going dateless this time and if the same two girls are working the bar then ....................

They are MINE !!!! ALL MINE !!!!!! Back off ! get your own sandwich

I will put my 10 years of bartending experience to good use .... and flirt with them and give them my phone number and stuff and probably drink lots too :) and go home alone.

I suppose I can let wifey Emily flirt with them too, because if I remember correctly last social that was where she was hanging out ....allotta ;) Every time I glanced over there were her pretty red shoes.

Maybe my Wpg Jets hat will still be there ? If Mr T didn't sell it on Ebay for big bucks !! Ya think ?

Hey Lee, tag team the tall brunette behind the bar with you :) lol

Anyone willing to take bets to see who ends up being victorious... Sr. Lee or Sra. Lane. ;)

• Like 1

Hey Lee, tag team the tall brunette behind the bar with you :) lol

Let me think..... NO !

I SAID ..... Back off get your own samich !!

If you bat them damn eyelashes and show me cleavage and a little leg to make me all weak and vulnerable....then yes that would probably work ! So okay.

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

You wont miss Excaliber cause I will be wearing the SiSu T shirt. Did I hear right that Sandwiches are popular there? Maybe a Finnish sandwich?

Let me think..... NO !

If you bat them damn eyelashes and show me cleavage and a little leg to make me all weak and vulnerable....then yes that would probably work ! So okay.

If I bat my eyelashes and show a little cleavage and a bit of leg will that work Lee? Geeze. Maybe I will reconsider attending since you have been kind enough to share. No wait, did I read that wrong? Damn, I thought that would be so easy. Maybe next time. :)

• Like 1