Hope you all have a great evening.. too bad this time circumstances did not allow me to attend... :( but hopefully the stars align better for the next one....

• Like 3

Big thanks to T and Skates for a great night! You guys are awesome!!

-Alg

• Like 3

A big thank you to those who attended this (somewhat maple inspired) social on the first official day of spring!

Its fantastic to see everyone coming out from everywhere in the country for those!

A big thank you to Emily Rushton, who provided a gift for the ladies, and to Emb3750, who provided a gift card for as a door prize.

As final tally to the budget i had, remaining funds were spend on maple inspired drinks that were distributed during the evening.

Again, big thanks to everyone!!

• Like 3

An awesome evening! I would like to add our special thanks to ALO for sponsoring this great event by providing door prizes.

For the lucky winners, I will be contacting you later today, via PM, with further details.

Thanks everyone. Time to get some sleep!

A big thank you to those who attended this (somewhat maple inspired) social on the first official day of spring!

Its fantastic to see everyone coming out from everywhere in the country for those!

A big thank you to Emily Rushton, who provided a gift for the ladies, and to Emb3750, who provided a gift card for as a door prize.

As final tally to the budget i had, remaining funds were spend on maple inspired drinks that were distributed during the evening.

Again, big thanks to everyone!!

• Like 3

Guest S****r

I am so sorry I had to miss. I had a family crisis late Thursday afternoon which derailed me. My apologies to mistert and loneskater. And my expressed disappointment for having to have had to miss what I am sure was a great evening.

I am also sorry I missed the social, I had a little snugglebeast of a dog who was not feeling well after routine vaccinations. I hope everyone had a great time!

• Like 5

A big round of applause to these two folks who put so much into making the Socials such a success.

Also thx to those who travel from afar to participate, just shows how neat this Cerb community is.

Hope to feel well enough to go to the summer bash!

Tom

Theliquor

• Like 4

Thanks again gentlemen for hosting another fantastic evening for us, I was glad to be able to attend. Your party planning skills are amazing!! Giving you both a BIG HUG and a few kisses for all your time and effort into making the evening a success. I am off to drown myself into my maple basket - which can also double as a weapon (thank you for always thinking of everything:)

Till next time

xoxo

Emily

• Like 4

I am so sorry I had to miss. I had a family crisis late Thursday afternoon which derailed me. My apologies to mistert and loneskater. And my expressed disappointment for having to have had to miss what I am sure was a great evening.

I am also sorry I missed the social, I had a little snugglebeast of a dog who was not feeling well after routine vaccinations. I hope everyone had a great time!

I hope things turned out for the better on both your sides in the end and there's always the next one!

Thanks again gentlemen for hosting another fantastic evening for us, I was glad to be able to attend. Your party planning skills are amazing!! Giving you both a BIG HUG and a few kisses for all your time and effort into making the evening a success. I am off to drown myself into my maple basket - which can also double as a weapon (thank you for always thinking of everything:)

Till next time

xoxo

Emily

I for one am glad you found a second use for that basket ;) ... It's always delightful to see you around at the socials!

• Like 1

Another fine evening, and job well done, gentlemen!! It's always great to get out and see old friends, make new acquaintances, and mingle with like-minded people. And a special thanks to all the ladies who attend and make this evening fun for us guys...see you all next time!

E.

• Like 2

A big thank you to Mistert and Loneskater...you guys rocked it again...It was such a wonderful evening :)

Looking forward to the summer social...:D

Bianca xoxox

• Like 3

Lucky damn puppy ....................

Anyhooooooo ....... Sounds like fun was had by all :)) Sad I missed it ! I saw a couple tweet pics last night and I do believe there was Allotta beauty in attendance ! Wowzers.

See ya all at the next one. I be the guy in shorts and sandals :D

• Like 3

Guest L**gh M****e

Wow! Gentlemen you are amazing! Every detail was left unturned! It's such a pleasure to be in such fine company with awesome gents! A big thank you from the heart! Such a pleasure to meet all the gentlemen and ladies. Two thumbs up! xoxox

Well this was my first and def not my last :) I had a blast me the lovely ladies and getting too know them. Thanks gentleman for doing a fine job, and too all the girls I just want too say WOW!!! Can't wait for the next

• Like 3

A great job as usual by mistert & loneskater produced another fun evening!

The ladies looked lovely and a good time was had by all!

The lobster on a bun was delicious!

Edited by Peachka
  • Like 2

Hearty congratulations for another great Social. The Socials have become an integral part of what makes the CERB community a community. I thoroughly enjoyed the brief time I could be there. I was called away with every intention of returning but I got a call on the way back that precluded my return.

Looking forward to the next one!

• Like 2

Guest *l**e

Thanks guys, it was a great social. I had a fun time.

To to the ladies...thank you all for coming and being so gracious and wonderful to be with. Without you...well...without the ladies, it would just be a weird room full of guys...ick...lol

can't wait till the next social

I also wanted to congratulate mistert and loneskater for putting together another awesome social. As well I would like to thank all the lovely ladies who were there and those I had the opportunity to chat with.

I'm already looking forward to the next social.

• Like 3

Yeah, I'm late. But thanks to MisterT and Loneskater for their hard work organizing the party... and thanks to everyone for showing up and generally being fantastic!

Lots of fun... as usual!

• Like 2