Sounds like fun!

It just doesn't sound like fun, it IS fun personified! :icon_wink: Perhaps you should consider? :icon_smile:

• Like 2

Sounds like fun!

It just doesn't sound like fun, it IS fun personified! :icon_wink: Perhaps you should consider? :icon_smile:

Also....there are boobs everywhere....roughly 70 ?...give or take a couple tata's I suppose if there are no shows or extras.....just sayin....mmmmm BOOBIES !!

No hanky panky tho !!! No touching. You can look when they are not looking ;) ...but never touch. no no no motorboating !! hehehe

And if you are going touch a muffin....make sure it is Mr. T's muffins .....

And ladies...if you're feeling a little frisky .... and those dolphin or endorphin thingies are present .....grab my ass please so you aren't bothering the other fellas.... OK ?

• Like 1

I never know what I look forward to the most; the amazing conversations, the laughs, the boobs or the food.

I'm lying we all know Im in this for the food.

And I just happened to have something in mind for you to eat!!!!

• Like 1

I know we are some ways away from the social, but i'd like to thank everyone who confirmed their attendance so far: ladies that either posted here, PM'ed me or those i've talked to directly, and of course those gents who paid for their tickets.

As Lee would put it, my muffins (which will be well garded because he says i should :icon_wink: ) and I can't wait to see you all there!

Cheers!

• Like 2

I think you need tyo worry more about your buns ;)

ohh the puns

You know, MisterT has been working those buns. The "T" in his name??? That be for "twerk (ou en francais, le twerque.)" Just sayin'.

• Like 2

Ladies, i have 5 spots left on the guest list for the social in March.

Gents, i have plenty of room left. Remember, payment of the ticket secures your spot (thank yo ufo those who've done so already). I've chatted with several of you up to now as to get things going, i know we'll be in touch soon to complete things. As of today, half the tickets are paid for or committed.

Remember, its a first come first served basis, so act fast!

As it is an event organized by the community for the community, do not hesitate to contact me or Loneskater directly should you have questions or concerns.

I have listed on a last minute Carribean get away in March, so not sure of the date of departure could be 19, 20,21,22,23 as preferred departure dates. Having said that, because I enjoyed the Christmas social so much, please count me in mistert, I will make arrangement to get my ticket within this week as I'm leaving down south within next couple of weeks.

• Like 1

I have listed on a last minute Carribean get away in March, so not sure of the date of departure could be 19, 20,21,22,23 as preferred departure dates. Having said that, because I enjoyed the Christmas social so much, please count me in mistert, I will make arrangement to get my ticket within this week as I'm leaving down south within next couple of weeks.

It's Noted!

• Like 1

Ohhhh... and I plan on winning the lottery between now and the 20th of March. Just throwing it out there. I am not sure if there will be an impact on my attendance but damn... if it happens, I'm taking half the crowd home with me that night.

• Like 1

Guest P*rry

MisterT and Loneskater: Thank you for organizing the CERB Social.

I look forward to renewing acquaintances and making new ones.

Ohhhh... and I plan on winning the lottery between now and the 20th of March. Just throwing it out there. I am not sure if there will be an impact on my attendance but damn... if it happens, I'm taking half the crowd home with me that night.

Ha... Hum! Old Dog? Which half would that be?

I think you need tyo worry more about your buns ;)

ohh the puns

You know, MisterT has been working those buns. The "T" in his name??? That be for "twerk (ou en francais, le twerque.)" Just sayin'.

... You know, just checking as there's talk about my buns ...

Ladies, i still have a few spots left on the guest list for the social. You can confirm by posting on this thread or by sending me a message.

Gents, i have plenty of room left. Remember, payment of the ticket secures your spot (thank you to those who've done so already). I've chatted with several of you up to now as to get things going, i know we'll be in touch soon to complete things. As of today, about half the tickets are paid for or committed.

Remember, its a first come first served basis, so act fast! The sooner the spots are filled, the more time there'll be to set things up for having a great party! :icon_wink:

As it is an event organized by the community for the community, do not hesitate to contact me or Loneskater directly should you have questions or concerns.

Well I sent in the fee today. I would encourage all you other gentlemen to do likewise as it is one less thing for them to deal with once they reach their quota.

• Like 2

A quick note to let everyone know that there is still room on the guest list for the social on March 20th. If you'd like to attend and haven't confirmed:

ladies, you can do so by posting on this thread or by sending a PM;

gents, payment of your ticket by March 6th confirms your spot.

Gents, you can contact me to get the ball rolling if you haven't already.