Good morning,

Thank you for an interesting visit in Moncton, it was great to get re-acquainted with old friends. This was my LAST trip to Moncton, if you wish to visit with me in the future it will have to be in one of the other NB cities I frequent.

All the best

xoxo

Emily

• Like 3

It is unfortunate that the gentlemen of Moncton won't have such a great lady come to visit anymore. But as anyone who has had encounters with Emily will attest, she is well worth a drive to one of the other NB cities she travels too. And its really not all that far for Moncton guys to drive to the other NB cities (I've driven longer distances in Ontario just for a few unforgettable hours with Emily) and she really is a lady worth seeing, and worth the drive

Good luck Emily

RG

• Like 2

Sorry to hear Moncton is still doing what they are known for. I've never really figured out why this city is so bad for no shows and cancellations. I always hesitate when I am invited to see someone there.

Of course, the worst of it is when you get requests like "so and so only charges $$, can you price match her?". Never acceptable and not cool.

Monctons loss!

• Like 1

Of course, the worst of it is when you get requests like "so and so only charges $$, can you price match her?". Never acceptable and not cool.

It blows me away people have the balls to negotiate like that, seriously, if you make the appointment you've already agreed to the rate. I got mad at a friend once who was all impressed he got to see a girl for less after pretty much putting her on the spot, I told him it's bad for the city's reputation and it'll bite us in the butt, and it sure does...

• Like 3

Perhaps when all travelling ladies scratch Moncton off the list things will change . I was actually asked to stop I'm Moncton my last time through , once I agreed he cancelled . You know busy at work .

Unfortunately when things are ready for change it will be too little too late. Whether in civilian dating life or this lifestyle, one cannot repeatedly stand up a lady on a scheduled date/encounter and expect that she will keep coming back in the hopes of a future date/encounter

A rambling

RG

• Like 2

While a little before my time, I think Moncton may have been spoiled in the pass by a couple of massage/brothel places that were offering many girls for pretty cheap rates. When those spots got shut down the only option was visiting SPs, and those used to the cheaper rates weren't willing to pay more for better quality companionship. This is just my opinion of course but I hope the next generation of Moncton hobbyist will improve, maybe just a matter of time.

• Like 1