Theoretical Question

Totally theoretical, just wondering what the general consensus on this topic would be.

If a wealthy client had posted an add to hire a female(or male) full time (40 hours/week) to be a sexy servant in their castle in France. The wage (because my imagination is awesome) would salary based starting at $200,000/per year with full medical, dental, life, comprehensive wadda wadda... With a pay increase of $20,000 every year per year of service.

This job would not imply being a maid to bang whenever your boss saw fit. This would just be a really fine servant, wearing suggestive clothing, cleaning up a castle. : ) There would probably be several positions open. It is a castle after all.

I realize the demeaning quality this job may impose... But to me, if I found myself in this position, I would run at the opportunity.

Thoughts?!?

I'd run at the chance too...do it for a couple years to augment my already pensionable time then retire comfortably

One thing that job, jmho isn't demeaning, it's honest work for a real good salary. I'd have no problems being a butler and wouldn't feel demeaned one bit

RG