Just wondering do women enjoy receiving and giving this pleasure ? Right out of the shower or bath when both are clean would seem to be the best time.

I imagine that a certain number do enjoy giving/receiving. But it's quite difficult to find someone who will be 'giving'. There are a few that have advertised that they are open to receiving in their ads. Just keep an eye out.

This is definitely a delicious form of pleasure, both giving and receiving. I very much enjoy it. Many ladies state in their ads or on their website that they do one or the other or both. Those that don't that you happen to be intresteded in, ask respectfully as per their contact request. I'm sure you'll find someone to indulge this pleasure with.

If you're simply inquiring whether we enjoy it, then yes,I do as do many others. I know this had been discussed before so as simple search would turn up the past discussions. I find it quite sexy and erotic.

• Like 1

Guest B**na***oy

Always ask, it's a good first step. It's often a case of YMMV for both receiving and giving and of course, cleanliness is a huge factor. But when the stars line up perfectly, you get a taste of heaven. :asslick:

Guest P**aq

I've only given once in my life and never received. That one time was a huge turn on for both she and I. Someday, I'd like to repeat.

Guest S****r

I enjoy it, too. But I must confess that if my partner has been particularly enthusiastic about rimming me, I find myself hesitant to dfk after. Is that crazy or what? It's purely psychological cause I always start every encounter squeaky clean!

I very much enjoy this ... giving and receiving. I find it intensely sensual and pleasurable.

Porthos

• Like 1