Pigale in 2010

Ah, long weekends. Visited pigales yesterday to see firsthand a long weekend sunday. The evening started out slow but it picked up. Its nice seeing the club being busy. Wasnt as busy as a saturday (only the main floor was open) but still. There were a few regular dancers and quite a few new faces.

Had the pleasure of seeing Leslie (blonde hair, great body) on stage She was quite busy with other clients in the CR, so did not get the chance for a dance. Any info on her dances would be appreciated (mileage, etc). Please PM me.

I should be in there with my girl on Thursday nite for a few drinks. I hope they have some good dancers on stage.

I was at Pigales last friday the place was pack with gorgeous women unfortunately all the ones that I wanted to bring to the CR were busy I didn't stay too long it was late and all the wine I had during was affecting me lol.

There was a gorgeous blond that really caught my attention I'm sure I could of spent a lot of time in the CR with her!!! I might have to back again tonight...

As anyone ever tried the cozy sofa room with doors the first floor? I'd love to sit there with a female friend have drink watch the show and off course invite someone to join us lol

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest t******81

Sonoma, I did use the cozy sofa room once and had a very nice time with a lady, although expensive the mileage was awesome, would do it again for sure!!

I did as well. You must mean the ones that are lined up near the DJ... Yes its comfy but consider that you cover the ladies time (hh or full hour) plus a "rental fee" to the club. One advantage is that if the lady is due on stage, she does not have to go ... You have to talk to a manager and pay him. Hell take care of the rest.

There is a larger private room dowstairs as well but havent asked about this one.

Thanks for the answers guys!!

If I want to just sit there have drinks with a friend is there a rental fee for the space? I know if we invite dancer to join ill have to pay for her time, I'm just curious if there is a cost for those room

Thanks

Sonoma

Posted via Mobile Device

400 for the hour (300 for the dancer and 100 for the club). Half hour is around 225 or 250 i think (room fee is around 50 or 75 if memory serves). If your in there, you can peek on the left hand side of the room there is a plate detailing it a little above eye level.

Manager comes by at the end of the alloted time.

Not sure u can use it just to drink though, and certainly not past 6 oclock i think. Best to ask if its just for that purpose.

Guest Ni**t*****t

I have been to the larger VIP room downstairs but it does not offer as much privacy as the stalls aligned by the DJ.

As mentioned before, the club fee is $100 per hour but, if the right girl is there, it can be well worth it.

I'm interested in the girls that provide good mileage. I've had some good experience in the daytime, with several girls. At night, its more subdued. appreciate any insights or info on others experience. Please PM me for exchange of info.

I will be in Pigales tonite with my girl. Few drinks, a few dancers, good times to be had by all. I hope it is busy, it usually is on a thursday nite. We will make it busier by 2. I always like to be with a girl in a SC, they seem to draw quite a bit of attention.

Was in the club on Thursday with my girl & had a great time. Did not go for any dances because I did not need to but bought a few girls drinks & had a nice visit with some of the regulars. Great club and a bunch of great girls.

K..... here's what I've seen happening at clubs in Ottawa lately, from a dancer's viewpoint: guys are bringing girlfriends, wives, female acquaintances, etc. into the club who want to seem "ok" with coming to a strip club. But in reality most of the time they seem to be there to keep tabs on their boyfriend or husband/ judge the dancers/ see if the dancers are hotter than them or not... and I think give the club a weird vibe. Come in on any night now and you're guaranteed to see that a good percentage of the 'customers' are female (I use the term loosely since they tend to be very tight with their money while in the club)! 90% don't spend a dollar on dancers, they sit near the stage, sometimes with bitch faces in full force, get drunk and try to dance, and distract male customers they are with.

Myself and many dancers at work DO NOT appreciate men bringing a female date to the club for the very reason above- you don't spend money with them there! If guys want to bring a girl customer with him for whatever reason, do us a favour and spend money on the dancers while you're with her! Or have her open her purse while she's there. It'll make us strippers a lot happier, guaranteed.

And no, you can't sit and drink with your female friend in an upstairs VIP booths for free- you have to pay the club to sit there like people said on here, and they're mostly meant for doing 1/2 hour or hour VIPs with dancers.

* These are just some of my frustrations about female customers coming into clubs... I know not all of you bring them in, but it amazes me that guys think their status raises in strippers' eyes when they have a female customer with them.

• Like 1

Guest pe*****0

went to pigale on thursday night danced with a few girls most of them very low mileage then at the end of my night danced with a tall(or was it the heels) brunette(says her hair used to be blonde) who speaks french and has a tatoo on her stomach left side i believe very easy going attitude also apparently is taking a course to become a nurse got some mileage - could of probably got more but was out of money since i only use a certain amount without debit or credit cards so i dont spend too much. wont mention her name because i dont want her to get in trouble. will repeat soon as i can:grin:.

Guest m*u**m
K..... guys are bringing girlfriends, wives, female acquaintances, etc.

That was an interesting post. Makes a lot of sense.

I went to a SC with a girlfriend one time, she was really into it. She tried to get a dance but the dancer she approached refused which was too bad I thought because she excited about it. After being denied it kind of burst her bubble. But she bounced back, we were pretty drunk and having a good time. She eventually made it to the stage with a bit of money in her mouth for the dancer.

That was the only time we ever went to a SC together but I can see how it can add an odd vibe to the atmosphere.

Guest V***n**i***i**

Quick question: Does anyone know the name of the brown skinned girl at Pigales? she is either indian/middle eastern/portugese.... she's short has a great ass and has been there often during the summer....i know its vague but if it rings a bell for anyone i'd like to know her name and ppl's mileage with her...

Quick question: Does anyone know the name of the brown skinned girl at Pigales? she is either indian/middle eastern/portugese.... she's short has a great ass and has been there often during the summer....i know its vague but if it rings a bell for anyone i'd like to know her name and ppl's mileage with her...

There are 2 that kind of fit that general description on top of my head, neither look indian or portuguese, nor having brown skin (more like olive/tan). One is of lebanese descent, the other of tunisian descent. Both are about 5 feet or so, either Maya or Sarah. Both french speakers. Both great.

One is of lebanese descent, the other of tunisian descent. Both are about 5 feet or so, either Maya or Sarah. Both french speakers. Both great.

Do you now if Sarah has been around lately, and if so, when she's there? I haven't seen her around recently.

Do you now if Sarah has been around lately, and if so, when she's there? I haven't seen her around recently.

I have no idea, actually. Havent seen her in a bit myself.

Guest V***n**i***i**
There are 2 that kind of fit that general description on top of my head, neither look indian or portuguese, nor having brown skin (more like olive/tan). One is of lebanese descent, the other of tunisian descent. Both are about 5 feet or so, either Maya or Sarah. Both french speakers. Both great.

i beleive im thinking of Maya then because she definitely has some lebanese in her lol. Does anyone know of her doing outcalls? I dont know if this is the right thread for the question lol

Has anyone seen a thin Russian blonde - Alexandra, who visited from Toronto area several weeks ago. Every time I drop in since, to check, I get cornered by regulars.

Was at Taboo yesterday afternoon and it was extremely dead. Only 2 ladies and both were stuck on the slot machines/whatever they are the entire time. Usually I have a good time there but I guess yesterday was the exception. So I stayed about a half hour and than made my way across the street to Pigales for the first time in about 10 years. And i gotta say I LOVE the new CR set up there. Much more private than any other club I've been to in the region since the new "open concept" law in Ottawa. I had a wonderfully wild time with a young blond cutie named Natasha. The privacy of the CR helped a lot too! ;) I'll definitely be making a return trip soon.

Guest **n****er
Was at Taboo yesterday afternoon and it was extremely dead. Only 2 ladies and both were stuck on the slot machines/whatever they are the entire time. Usually I have a good time there but I guess yesterday was the exception. So I stayed about a half hour and than made my way across the street to Pigales for the first time in about 10 years. And i gotta say I LOVE the new CR set up there. Much more private than any other club I've been to in the region since the new "open concept" law in Ottawa. I had a wonderfully wild time with a young blond cutie named Natasha. The privacy of the CR helped a lot too! ;) I'll definitely be making a return trip soon.

I dropped in after work. Same...1 girl on machine another looked completely annoyed. Went to pigales and had a good time. Usually i dont get appproached there for some reason.

Posted via Mobile Device

And i gotta say I LOVE the new CR set up there. Much more private than any other club I've been to in the region since the new "open concept" law in Ottawa.

I haven't been to Pigale's in a long time. What did they change about the rooms?

I've been holding off on going to P.A. for a long time because of my fear that I'll face all french speaking people. Now I have this wonderful forum I can clear up my ignorance and simply ask.

Are most of the folks fluent in both french and english?

Cheers..