Men should read this please

We all know Emma is correct in what she has shared. I am 53 almost 54 and I know all too well that I am not always able to get an errection.... there are as many reasons for erectile-dysfunction as there are men who experience it.... physical problems.... medical issues... mental health and stress all play a part.

That said I also know that my ability to maintain or achieve an erection has nothing to do with any of the wonderful ladies I am with and I sincerely hope I have never made a lady feel like it was her responsibility to "fix" it or that my performance was in any way her responsibility. I like to think that I have been very forthcoming with this issue that "I Have" but to be 100% honest I gave come to learn either as a result of my age or my issue that companionship is about so much more than my being hard.... that great sex is mostly a mental exercise.

Hey if I am wrong about this and I have been a client of yours and I have made you feel responsible or caused the time together to be difficult.... please let me know... never to old to learn.

Emma... thanks for raising the issue.

• Like 3

Hi Ice4fun, really nice actually that U come up and say it out live. As an SP although new in the biz but still with men anyways, have experienced it and I felt more bad and sad when he would say I'm sorry, don't know what's happening... for I am there to provide pleasure and receive some in many cases. But being able to face it and expressing it is great!

Wish I would get to be with U one day just because U face and cope with this honestly!!

Have a great and sexy night babe!

• Like 1

I've seen it in all ages. Sometimes it is stress, and sometimes it is medications, so sometimes it is always going to be an issue, other times it is situational.

What I most have a problem with is when I don't find out until well into if not near the end of the session, that the client knows this about himself, and didn't bother to mention it to me. I like to take things slow, because in a lot of cases, things can end too soon, but a person with ED, that is someone who can take a lot more action a lot sooner, and in fact may need more action sooner rather than later in order to finish at all.

Had I known going in, my session can be tailored to individual needs, for the maximum possibility of a successful ending. If I am not told until after we decide to call it a day that this 'often' happens, or not until 10 minutes before the time is due to end that this is an ongoing issue, i kind of feel that i've been taken advantage of and/or not given a chance to ensure a successful ending.

Also from time to time there is a type of ED client who believes that the orgasm signals the end of the session, knowing full well it is unlikely to happen for them, or they want to switch from fs, to bj, to hj, to fs to bj and on and on, even tho i know that all that stopping and going is only making things worse.

• Like 1