best discreet way to use agency

Hello, thinking about using an agency. what is the best way to be as discreet as possible? not familiar with the screening processes. would you have to use your real name? sorry if this is covered elsewhere. thanks

Guest c**io**m7

How to be discreet?

Call and say "Hi. I am interested in meeting one of your lovely ladies"

Don't call and say "I wanna fuck some one today"

If asked preference say, for example: "I love sensual girl friend experiences with open minded petite blonds"

Don't answer with: "I like tiny blondes who know how to suck and fuck and do whatever I want"

In all seriousness, discretion is important on both sides. Call from an un-blocked number and be honest. You, as a client, need to be trusted.

Every agency has its own screening process. It may be as simple as just having your name and phone number or it may require providing references. Most ladies you visit will not mind being a reference, if you deserve one but, never provide a reference until your reference agrees to be one for you.

In a nutshell: be respectful, be honest, be discreet and be a gentleman on the phone.

Last time I used an agency they didn't even ask for my name. Just a phone number in case they needed to reach me. The phone person seemed rather perplexed when I asked if they wanted my name.

It seems to me that agencies tend to operate at a much higher level of "anonymity" with very little information often being exchanged.

I recognize, however, that I rarely use agencies, so my experience could be very unrepresentative of the practices of many agencies.

In my experience, they'll ask for your name, and then call you back via the hotel switchboard. The name you give has to match the hotel's records for the hotel to put their call through.

I saw this as a way for them to protect their girl, as they've verified your name with a simple phone call, and also confirmed that you're a legitimate customer, as opposed to, for example, someone wasting their time or playing a joke on a friend by sending a lady to their room.

It's also common for the lady to send a text or make a call upon arrival, and other as she's leaving - a check-in and check-out, if you will.

I didn't see it as a big deal...discretion is important on both sides. In my view, the fact that they took steps to protect the ladies left me with a better impression of the agency.

I have worked with different agencies, and find that they each have their own unique screening.

Just follow their lead, give the information they ask and you will be fine. Any agency I have ever worked for keeps any and all information discreet and confidential. After all, they don't want to be known as an agency that compromises the clients confidentiality.