I am registered on a board on the Pacific side of Canada but, I have to say, I like the way Cerb is laid out! I have been reading some of the posts and it looks like this community has a lot of fun. I will have to visit often.

• Like 3

Welcome to the site, from another wet coaster.

This is a completely different kind of site than other forums, I think you will appreciate the difference.

Recommendations, not reviews, mean that everyone mentioned in those sections are being recommended for you to go to see. After that it is up to you what sort of sp catches your fancy lol.

Welcome to the site, from another wet coaster.

I'm not sure if that was an intentional pun, simple typo, Freudian slip, or just something those of you on the Pacific call yourselves because of all the rain, but either way it's a great line. :)

And yes, welcome to Cerb and enjoy. It's a terrific site.

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

Enjoy and welcome. As a member of various boards, I have to say, Cerb is definitely the warmest and most fun.

Guest P**aq
Enjoy and welcome. As a member of various boards, I have to say, Cerb is definitely the warmest and most fun.

Indeed it is!

Welcome. And this site is a great site, where both ladies and gentlemen are equal members where we all participate in a positive safe community

I've been on some others boards, now exclusively on CERB, the only one I found that has a sense of community

RG

• Like 1