Any info on Christy?

i'm a long time lurker and first time poster. i have recently met christy and i must say i'm quite surprised at the amount of negative reaction she's getting on this board and the other one.

she was really good to me. her reaction to all this negativity is that she would like those who felt disliked their particular service to personally contact her and she would gladly take advice on how to fix any issues you may have against her.

saying terrible things about her on this board or any doesn't really help so she'd be willing to change anything that people didn't like.

she was real good with me so i don't really know where all this is coming from.

I agree and those who are being mean and bullish on this site will be given warnings or suspensions. If you have nothing nice to say... Say nothing at all.

i'm a long time lurker and first time poster. i have recently met christy and i must say i'm quite surprised at the amount of negative reaction she's getting on this board and the other one.

she was really good to me. her reaction to all this negativity is that she would like those who felt disliked their particular service to personally contact her and she would gladly take advice on how to fix any issues you may have against her.

saying terrible things about her on this board or any doesn't really help so she'd be willing to change anything that people didn't like.

she was real good with me so i don't really know where all this is coming from.

Glad to hear that you had a good experience with her. Unfortunately, many have not had the same experience, and the shortfalls have been noted in other forums, were she interested in checking.

You might want to give us a few details of your session, explaining how it was a positive experience. And, since it is your first post here, you could give us a frame of reference by comparing her to other SP's you may have visited. Maybe a little about the area she works out of, were facilities provided, fresh towels, easy parking.

Its not the clients job to give advice or teach an SP. But if she'd like a little constructive criticism, she could work on her presentation on the internet. Declaring oneself as a student and then posting an ad with such horrible spelling and grammar, well, it does not bode well for a professional encounter. That and using current pictures (the very nice, professional ones she uses along with the phone camera shots are quite old, nice, but old, and saying they were taken yesterday whe we've seen them for years, well) would go a long way to enhancing her reputation.

There, I've started the ball rolling, my two cents worth of free advice, as the quoted poster requested.

• Like 3

Any info on Christy?

i can not say more then this

Additional Comments:

Any info on Christy?

i can not say more then this

I saw her a while ago. I had a great time But then again, i wasn't conducting a test on her literary skills. Didn't realize this was part of this great pastime