Girl not what she seems

Is there a protocol for when you arrive at an SP's place and she sin't what she seemed. For example larger than her pics, or her is face is not pretty. I had this happen tonight and wasn't sure how to handle it , as i didn't want to offend her. But on the other hand I didn't want to pay a cancel fee. So i just saiod i was too nervous and left.

• Like 2

Is there a protocol for when you arrive at an SP's place and she sin't what she seemed. For example larger than her pics, or her is face is not pretty. I had this happen tonight and wasn't sure how to handle it , as i didn't want to offend her. But on the other hand I didn't want to pay a cancel fee. So i just saiod i was too nervous and left.

Do your research is the best I can tell you. Adequate research usually addresses that issue most of the time.

If she's blatantly misrepresented herself as in a B&S scenario then it would be appropriate to (in a very polite way) inform her that based on her pics and ad she appears to have misrepresented herself and you won't be proceeding with the date then leave.

However, if she's a legitimate provider and never actually pulled a B&S (she did use her own pics) and you just decided that she's not what you wanted when you arrived the gentlemanly thing to do is, be as tactful as you can and advise her that you won't be able to go through with the date ( for whatever reason including being too nervous). There maybe those that will disagree with me but you booked an hour of her time and never gave her any notice or ability to schedule another client for that time so you offer to pay her the full donation. Chalk it up to a learning experience and do better research next time.

Now for me personally? It has happened and I've decided, "ok I can pay her the donation and leave with nothing or I can pay her the donation and give her the opportunity to change my impression of her". Some occasions I have been blown away and even done a repeat.

That's my thoughts.

Edited by nlwoodchuck
  • Like 4

This scenario had happened in my business. I certainly did not S&B the pics. This lady just did not have the "model" face that the fellow was hoping for. He told my girl, he forgot his wallet and left.

THIS IS NOT THE WAY you should handle it!

She had a stunning body, and in her pics, she did not show her face ( privacy) . He later called me, and said it was cause he did not like her face. I then explained how he wasted her time, and she need to get a babysitter in to see him, paying a taxi to the location and back, so paying at least 50% of donation is prudent. He did not come to offer her some donation, so therefore he is on my "don't book" list:( So now, when he calls us, he will not get a booking with us unless he offers that 50% to the lady first.

The thing is, he missed out, as she really is a great girl, sweet, humor, chatty and flirty:( It is very rare you will meet anyone on this planet that has 100% beauty in every aspect. Not everyone is going think the same about who is beautiful or not. As there were others that say she was gorgeous.

Then just few days later I seen the guy post about a date that ripped him off, so I guess karma took care of that for us, lol..

• Like 2

This happened to me a couple of weeks ago.

I have fallen victim to this more than once, in most cases I just go along with it, but after speaking to some SP's I realize that I am a customer and if I were to purchase any other product where B&S were used I would most likely return the product.

As NLwood mentions some end up being a pleasant surprise and some I end up kicking myself that I carried through with it.

The incident that happened a couple of weeks ago, I saw her ad, exchanged emails back and forth, she assured me the photo's were here and that she was an independent. I called her as I was about to leave and she gave me directions, I could not find the location so we ended up speaking a few more times.

Because she said she was an Independent, I was looking for a house or condo, as I asked her if she was in a hotel and she said no, she had her own place.

When I found it, it was a rub and tug.

I still went in, a girl met me as I went in and I asked for the girl who I was talking about and she said that was her.

The photo's from the ad had the girl with long blonde air, and blue eyes, caucasion. This girl had black hair and brown eyes, her body structure had no resemblance to the posted photo's and she seemed Hispanic.

When I told her she wasn't the girl in the photo's she disagreed and said she had dyed her hair.

I did not kick up a fuss, she asked if I still wanted to play and I said no, she smiled and turned away before I did.

At this point I had enough, it does amaze me that they use photo's with no resemblance at all.

I have yet to turn away a SP on an Outcall, for that I would most likely give them their cab or driver fare and send them on, however, I feel if they have misrepresented us, why should we compensate them at all.

If they are who they say they are and when they show up you have a change of heart or you are not attracted to them in person, then I feel it is only fair that you tip them, but misrepresentations should not be compensated in my opinion.

I did locate the owner the of the photo's, I was going to LA a few weeks back and did a search on another SP directory, her photo's came up, I contacted and informed her, she assured me the photo's were her and sent me some current ones.

I met her while in LA, it was her.

Have you ever had a Big Mac that looked like the one in the ads? Remember that pics for ads are taken under the best possible conditions.

If the pics are definitely of someone else then just leave, you don't owe anything to someone who is trying to rip you off. Don't get involved in an argument, just get out of there. Especially in sketchy neighbourhoods!

Winnipeg has a severe problem with bait and switch and outright robbery of customers. A very good reason to never have an unknown SP come to your home in Winnipeg! Don't call anyone without reviews.

If the lady is an obvious B&S I believe you are well within your rights to decline an encounter

Larger than in her pics...hard to say. Does she for example advertise herself as a spinner but she is a bbw, that is close to B&S advertising IMHO. But is she for example, a few pounds difference in weight from her photos, well that for me isn't reason enough to cancel an encounter

Now the lady's face, likely blacked out in her photos, and you book an encounter with her, you can't turn around and say she isn't pretty enough when she shows up. You booked an encounter with her not knowing what she looks like. She set aside time for you, got ready for you, which she could have done for another client instead. So it isn't about whether you want to pay a cancellation fee. It's about the lady, this being her livelihood being denied income because really you changed your mind. Now if she used Cindy Crawford's face in "her" photos, well then that is B&S

If the lady showed up for the encounter and the reason for not going through the encounter is because you decided unilaterally not to go through with the encounter, the lady deserves a cancellation fee, frankly a last minute cancellation she should, and JMHO, get paid in full

If a B&S on the other hand, well the lady takes her chances when doing it and you are well within your rights IMHO to decline

My two cents

RG

• Like 1

Thanks everyone very helpful, it was incall and more or less a b&s. Pics weren't her, or at least a few years old. Also the sp didn't look very clean. I mean it was a waste my time as well gas, I could have book else where. I guess better research before booking is needed on my part

• Like 1