Any recommendation for me as a new comer?

I will move to Winnipeg next month, could anyone tell something I should be aware of when I start my first pick? And any recommadation for the girls with good service? Thanx a bunch in advance.

I would say do your resaerch on who you want to see. There is a lot of good info here and reviews etc on the SP. Everyone here is helpfull. Good Luck. Welcome to Winterpeg:frown:

That is a tough question to answer. There are some amazing providers in this city of ours. It always depends on what you are looking for. The answer is probably easier to give if you give a bit of a description of the type of lady you are looking for.

I will move to Winnipeg next month

Bring plenty of warm clothes. I favour Descente parkas and Sorel boots.

Winnipeg has some very risky providers. I strongly caution you to avoid any who are not well reviewed. For rub'n'tug Executive Bath on Ellice is good. For independents I'd recommend Riley or Emily.

• Like 1

There are lots of good providers but as it's been mentioned stick with gals who have been reviewed positively. Check out the recommendation section of cerb and also sign up on the other ERB site as the reviews are more open. Welcome to winnipeg! My favs are the Asian Korean gals from VIPOTG, Michelle fox, spin vikki, Emily, Riley and jenni hunter. But there's many more than that depending on your preference.

• Like 2

I agree with everything said and can add to be very wary of BP adds as a lot of pooners here have found that if you don't do your homework you may get more than you bargained for.