Some years ago - I call a local service from a hotel I was staying at. A beautiful young lady arrives and its a fantastic time. A little over a year later - i'm moved to that city and being introduced to some of the staff.......yup .....same young lady. We didn't acknowledge our earlier meeting other than with a knowing smile.

Why ruin a good thing?

I appreciated her discretion as I'm sure she appreciated mine. She still works there - Ive moved on.

Some people really make you wonder how they get through the day.... are they stupid.... if just uncaring about anyone else.

I have never met you but on behalf of all of all us guys... sorry you have to deal with bozo's like this.

• Like 2

So I was out and about today with family. I pass by one of the cars set up in st Laurent shopping centre. All of a sudden a guy yells "Kelly!! " (my dancer name) which I ignore because what the heck?!? And he decides to run after us and ask "you are Kelly right? From barbs??"

I know most people know better than this but I was shocked. Thank god he doesn't know I do anything else. Discretion works both ways. Sigh.

I shook my head when I read this. Some people don't know or don't care about discretion.

Guest o**aw***out

That is crazy, do you carry any kind of protection, MACE, Cattle prod. I would think it would be better to give just a slight nod, IF anything. Glad you are alright!

It just took me by surprise. I think we can all agree that if he was with his child or mother or wife he wouldn't want me saying anything. Why would it be any different with the situation reversed?

Even if i was alone it would be unacceptable but the fact that I wasn't makes it so much worse

Guest c**io**m7

Too bad he wasn't with his wife...you couldve responded with. "Nope, sorry, I am Megan and you fucked me yesterday"

Edited by c**io**m7

Too bad he wasn't with his wife...you couldve responded with. "Nope, sorry, I am Megan and you fucked me yesterday"

I like the idea... However I doubt he would have approached like that if his wife was with him.

A while back, I ran into a dancer I had met a few weeks earlier from the fax at a Starbucks. I looked at her, noticed that she recognized me and that I recognized her. I could see a certain amount of apprehension in her eyes, that I might call her out. However I simpled continued looking for the customer I was waiting for and could see instant relief on her face.

You know what shocks me most about your post? The fact that your dancer name is "Kelly". I thought all dancers were supposed to be named Mercedes, or Porsche, or LandRover or something like that. ;)

Seriously though, what a dumbass move he pulled. It's hard to believe someone could be that dumb, but I guess they are out there. Hopefully it didn't cause any issues for you and your family.

Some people don't know the meaning of the word discretion

Not only is common sense not so common, I think you met a contender for the 2014 Darwin Awards

Sorry you went through that

RG

You never know what is going on in someone else's mind and why they do/act the way they do. Sorry this happened to you. But maybe-Some guys look at dancers as stars, celebrities, when he saw you his excitement over took reason.

You know what shocks me most about your post? The fact that your dancer name is "Kelly". I thought all dancers were supposed to be named Mercedes, or Porsche, or LandRover or something like that. ;)

I wanted sugar tits but no DJ would say it.

• Like 2

I'm so glad I am single...I always tell a lady wants to say hi to me she can go ahead. If she doesn't that's fine too. I always smile and what happens next depends on her.

There's a couple of SPs I see socially and it's great.

They don't teach common sense in school anymore.

A few years ago I was trying the online dating thing.

I took a girl I met online to a classy establishment for a first meeting "get to know you is there any spark" glass of wine and desert type date.

A waitress that was serving another section passed by and commented "Good to see you again, what happened with the pretty girl you were here with yesterday?" (my previous get to know date).

• Like 3

They don't teach common sense in school anymore.

A few years ago I was trying the online dating thing.

I took a girl I met online to a classy establishment for a first meeting "get to know you is there any spark" glass of wine and desert type date.

A waitress that was serving another section passed by and commented "Good to see you again, what happened with the pretty girl you were here with yesterday?" (my previous get to know date).

Oh my goodness that made me laugh. What an awful position to be in! My face would have been ten shades of red lol