What Did You Learn Today?

"It's a dull day that you don't learn something new," is how the saying goes.

Well today I got a text from my daughter asking if I would keep a piece of a black and pink bra strap that she left here at Christmas. Hmm I thought. I have determined that I did indeed find it and having no clue what it was I threw it out. Who knew bras now come in sections!

Geeze, it took me many years to learn how to undo a bra strap with one hand. What would I be faced with now out there in the real world? :)

What did you learn today?

• Like 1

"It's a dull day that you don't learn something new," is how the saying goes.

Well today I got a text from my daughter asking if I would keep a piece of a black and pink bra strap that she left here at Christmas. Hmm I thought. I have determined that I did indeed find it and having no clue what it was I threw it out. Who knew bras now come in sections!

Geeze, it took me many years to learn how to undo a bra strap with one hand. What would I be faced with now out there in the real world? :)

What did you learn today?

Well until now I too didn't know bras came in sections ;-)

I did learn, although not today, but through this thread http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=167289

that the image/persona (if those are the right words) portrayed aside, behind closed doors, drapes drawn, we're all human. And in the case of the ladies, with their image/persona gone, they are still beautiful Goddesses

RG

Guest P**aq

I didn't know it came in sections either! Guess that's also my learning for the day!

Guest c**io**m7

I learned that I have friends at the highest places in this country...a very important Canadian figure saved my career today.

I learned that a simple text from a special lady can make me smile for a day...I can't wait to see you at the "office" again soon. you know who you are, xoxo. Hope dinner was fun.

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

This morning I have learned that it is probably time to stop giving a fuck...sometimes fighting and arguing about something just isn't worth it...no matter how big the issue.

Bras come in sections - fuck me, women's clothing is way too complicated!

You've all heard "never eat yellow snow".

Today I leaned to dig down in the snow a bit before eating it because yellow snow can be covered by fresh snow :(

4251444662_6227fe7e41_z.jpg

• Like 2

Today I received a thank you from someone I did a favor for. This person never shows gratitude, nor any emotion actually. So today I learned perhaps she is not as I had suspected:)

• Like 3

I learned that no matter how good your intentions may be it is very easy to turn a good thing into a disaster in no time flat.... so be careful.

Just my opinion

Additional Comments:

• Like 3

I've learned that you never know someone 100%, but by talking you can understand better his/her position!

• Like 3