Guest blo*****s
Took a trip to the Hilltop last Saturday evening to check out the scene. Arrived early (around 8:00 pm)--there was only one customer and 6-8 girls. The girls were all very attractive and friendly. I took 4 for a dance and while all mentioned the "extras" they were not pushing them--contrary to what has been posted on some other sites. All were cool with just a dance. And all were happy to provide more. I left very satisfied with my visit and plan to return.

The "Hilltop" ? What/where is that ?

It's in Vaudreuil-Dorion, rigth before the bridge getting into montreal island (past Rigaud of course).

Not far from the Flying J on 40, just prior to it.

thats possible, I think it was more a case of having to pay to much to keep people looking the other way. And didnt it burn down (mysteriously). I went there a few times and the girls where nice, but right near the end the prices started going through the roof. I also went to the hilltop and for some reason the big doorman took a liking to me probably cause I would give him $10 everytime I went and didnt cause trouble. The only time was a once a black girl came and sat down and I told her I wasnt going to the back but she could sit down. She stayed about 15 minutes then wanted money for my time and I said no. She went and got the big guy and told him what happened and he sent her home and apologized. I dont know if he is still there haven't been in about a year again it was around $120 or 140 for cjb but had to finish in 3 songs or fs for $220 done in 3 songs

The Guy is always nice to good customers.

From Ottawa, get of highway 40 to get on 342 route Harwood until you see SC on your right. Then you just missed turnoff.

I know this is an old thread about the Hilltop in Vaudreuil-Dorion, but has anyone had the opportunity to visit recently?

I heard they semi-closed because of liquor license issues, wonder if that's the case.

Also, if anyone has been recently and had to chance to talk to or meet in the back with a lady named Kate.

Spoke with her last time I went there. Very attractive blonde, nice rack and wearing thigh-high boots.

Wonder if anyone has some feedback on her.

So is this practice of a FS SC still considered illegal activity under the new relaxed legal environment? And what about a members only club like CMJ or a swingers club? If you have to join a club and pay a membership fee, is this still considered a Bawdy house and illegal?

During my travels, I have had the opportunity to visit several strip clubs where you could arrange a date and a private room on premise. The advantage of being able to relax and party in a SC atmosphere observing the talent, and then select the lady of your choice for further fun, was a good way to go.

Prostitution is not illegal. Communication in public about price is. In some cities in Canada, the police have advised that a room in a massage parlor is considered private.

What I like about Clubs like Hilltop is that you could chill, have a drink, then decide which girl, you wanted to have entertain you... Would enjoy a club like this in the area...

Pretty sure the place in rigaud closed several years ago.

Can anyone confirm if the hilltop is still operating?

Wouldn't mind dropping in for old times sake

P

Pretty sure the place in rigaud closed several years ago.

Can anyone confirm if the hilltop is still operating?

Wouldn't mind dropping in for old times sake

P

I believe that they don't open before 5pm on weekdays at the Hilltop. The Eclipse in Rigaud has been closed for a long time now, they tore it down and put up a fruit and vegetable stand.

I believe that they don't open before 5pm on weekdays at the Hilltop. The Eclipse in Rigaud has been closed for a long time now, they tore it down and put up a fruit and vegetable stand.

Thanks! I'm going to have to invent a reason for a trip to Montreal soon :icon_wink:

Anyone know if the Frontier Club is still open? Just one exit into Quebec off the 401. I have never been but it always gets compared to Hilltop.

Thanks! I'm going to have to invent a reason for a trip to Montreal soon :icon_wink:

Read on another board that it's currently closed and they reopen on July 27th.

Anyone know if the Frontier Club is still open? Just one exit into Quebec off the 401. I have never been but it always gets compared to Hilltop.

Yea would be good to know. They're listed though, you can just call them.

I used to goto all three, eclipse was the best. Stupid underage girl got it shut down. Hilltop and Frontier were good as well, but no comparison in terms of the number of quantity of women. I'd been a few times since eclipse closed but not in the last few years. It was 120 for 3 song FS though.. I noticed someone mentioned 220. which is absurd.

Yea would be good to know. They're listed though

Frontier is still open, I was there last week on a weeknight, early. Was only 4 dancers, one was a 9+ imo, 2 were 7.5ish, 1 lower. Had dances with 3 of them, discussed stuff; PM for details if you might be going.

Anyway, was lots of fun, the 9+ girl was a real "girl next door type" and very friendly to talk to, but if the 9+ girl hadn't been there I wouldn't have been as positive of the experience. I was there for an hour and a half and nobody went on stage. Maybe cause there was only 5 guys there lol.

One girl said that on Friday and Saturday nights there are 10 to 15 girls there.

Im on the road to XXXX... I recall a FS club just off the XXXX near XXXXXX... Anyone know if it is still open?

Also, I have heard of another club off of the 40 on the north side... any ideas????

Im on the road to XXXX... I recall a FS club just off the XXXX near XXXXXX... Anyone know if it is still open?

Also, I have heard of another club off of the 40 on the north side... any ideas????

FS clubs would be considered illegal (even in quebec where the laws are a lot less enforced) but the Canadian Criminal code still make any place the is used commonly for the purpose of prostitution illegal. We do not discuss anything that is illegal here (and most certainly do not want to be posting address's for these places - you know why? So our members don't get arrested when you TIP off the police of this location - NOT TO MENTION BRINGING UNWANTED ATTENTION TO THIS WEBSITE!)

I have not read all the posts here BUT if anyone has posted info on a current operating club and giving the club name or location please FLAG the post for us to EDIT.

PLEASE DO NOT POST ADDRESS'S OF THESE CLUBS OR HINTS AT LOCATIONS!