Has anyone had any success meeting either sugar daddies or sugar babies using any of those sugar dating websites? If so, which website did you use? How did you organize your sugar arrangement?

Yeah I've had good and bad experiences with them. But overall I thought that the gentlemen had way too much control over the situation since they are your only source of income and they know that.

But they're all different, it just depends if you prefer to see several men or just rely on 1 person. : )

• Like 2

I have never had a SDaddy, but my GF did. She hated it! She said she no life, could never go anywhere out of her city, hard to have friends, as he would get jealous even with her girl friends, and she decided to work on the side cause each year the cash got smaller and smaller. He would buy her a car, but then not much for the pocket,. So now she has 3 secret lives. Her true life. Her Sdaddy life, then also an SP life. She would have to keep it secrete from her Sdaddy, as he would cut her off completely if he knew. But yet was hard to make apt with clients cause he would call last min and tell her to come over, therefore she would end up standing her clients up:(

She can't wait to get out of this one!

• Like 3

I think everyone for their replies. I wondering about having a SD for making my life a bit easier. It looks like it makes life more complicated. No need for more complications in my life. No need for yet an additional secret life.

• Like 2

I have never had a SDaddy, but my GF did. She hated it! She said she no life, could never go anywhere out of her city, hard to have friends, as he would get jealous even with her girl friends, and she decided to work on the side cause each year the cash got smaller and smaller. He would buy her a car, but then not much for the pocket,. So now she has 3 secret lives. Her true life. Her Sdaddy life, then also an SP life. She would have to keep it secrete from her Sdaddy, as he would cut her off completely if he knew. But yet was hard to make apt with clients cause he would call last min and tell her to come over, therefore she would end up standing her clients up:(

She can't wait to get out of this one!

I've heard similar complaints. Control, jealous issues, and so on. But that is kind of why it is set up, an older man taking care of younger woman, guiding and controlling lol

My opinion is that it is not ideal for an sp. It can potentially keep you out of business, advertising and seeing and nurturing regular sp clients, while you are in a SD/SB relationship. You wouldn't normally do both. So when the contract ends, you have to struggle to get your regulars back.

Another complaint i have heard is the assumption of BBFS in a SD/SB set up, because it is exclusive and because the women who usually do it one at a time are not sps, and don't have the cover it up at all times mentality.

If you want to make an 'arrangement', as an sp you have the option of setting up prepaid accounts for some regular clients. My friend does this, based on the type of visits, length of visits, and quantity of visits. her most common one is buy 5 get one free. They pay for a half hour, or hour, sessions in advance and the 6th one free, so a 600 value for 500 prepaid.

She has a nice filing system and the gentlemen must sign in when using up one of the sessions, kind of like a coffee card :)

• Like 2

So now she has 3 secret lives. Her true life. Her Sdaddy life, then also an SP life. She would have to keep it secrete from her Sdaddy, as he would cut her off completely if he knew. ... She can't wait to get out of this one!

I'm sorry she's stuck with such a horrible partner in her contract. But I do really like her solution! Especially if the sugar daddy is married. There's sort of a beautiful symmetry to the relationship.

Made me chuckle.

• Like 1

I'm sorry she's stuck with such a horrible partner in her contract. But I do really like her solution! Especially if the sugar daddy is married. There's sort of a beautiful symmetry to the relationship.

Made me chuckle.

Ya, no he is NOT married but has a few daughters pretty pissed off, lol..

so she either walks away, not a bad idea considering her education has been paid for and can't return that, lol...or she sucks it up and continues running in a circle:(

Never had the sugar daddy experience, for most of all I don't have enough money. I think the key to a good SD/SB experience is the connection/chemistry between the two people

Just the same as you can have great encounters between SP/Client, or bad encounters between SP/Client you can have a great SD/SB relationship or bad SD/SB relationship

If both the lady and gentleman have a connection/chemistry and can arrange a mutually beneficial relationship a SD/SB can be a good thing

If the connection/chemistry isn't there and/or the relationship isn't mutually beneficial then a SD/SB can be a bad thing

The concept shouldn't be written off. But all participants must benefit

Just the same as this lifestyle. It shouldn't be written off, but it must be a mutually beneficial lifestyle

A rambling

RG

• Like 4

I have been on SA for many years before I even considered being a SP. I never had much luck as the men are looking for a way cheaper alternative for paying for sex. This is my opinion based on my personal bad experiences from that website. I know others can find a good arrangement though and I know there are genuine SD's on there. I saw one SD for a couple of years but the jealousy, last minute hang outs, the manipulation of my time and and the ever decreasing 'allowance' really turned me off.

• Like 1

I used one of those website before and noticed a fair amount of professional SP's taking advantage of it. I had more success on CL and the good old IRC chat software.