Can't say anything nice...

There's nothing new I can add.

Both Emma and Emily are exceptionally caring and considerate ladies (I mention them by name only because I've met them) and, in my naivety, I am stunned that anyone, man or woman, would slag anyone as has been reported in this thread.

I read what WIT has written and he makes perfect sense except that the possible identity of the culprit is a complete mystery to me and so I'm left feeling helpless to do anything that may help remedy the situation.

I believe W.I.T. may have suggested the best response to this problem. If you know who the offending lady is give her no further business, delete any and all recos. of her and remove her from your friends list. We might not be able to take direct action (i.e. posting her name for all to see) as this is a "nice" chat forum. But we can take indirect action, wage a war of attrition if you will! This has to stop! Let me make myself clear, I have never had the pleasure of being in Emmas company so I can not say I heard of this situation from her! However, it (this situation) was brought to my attention by another very reputable lady as it was and is happening to her! I wonder what would happen if she (the offending lady) was removed from everyones friends list?? Or what would happen if the people reading this thread were to look at everyones friends list on one day and come back to those very same lists the next day only to find one lady had been removed by all, mmm is that breaking the rules?? That might not be so sweet would it? I left high school along time ago, and I have no interest in coming onto this very usefuel, informative and enlightening board to hear about how all the girls who live here and who travel here are being treated this way. Action must be taken to rectify this situation. So gentlemen lets get her off of our friends list and give her no more business! Do not respond to her messages and do not recomend her...EVER!

Edited by S***ec*****s
Fixed spelling mistake...

Guest C**Tra****er

I heard about this from one of the effected ladies yesterday and it made me sick to my stomach. I too am helpless to do anything to help in this situation. While I have never met either Emma or Emily, I have heard nothing but the best about either of them from both the gentlemen on this board and another of our fine ladies here in Halifax. I have never met the culprit(s) either, so I cannot withdraw my business in protest, or I would do just that.

It is a sad day for all when some of the beloved ladies decide to leave because of the slander of others.

There's nothing new I can add.

Both Emma and Emily are exceptionally caring and considerate ladies (I mention them by name only because I've met them) and, in my naivety, I am stunned that anyone, man or woman, would slag anyone as has been reported in this thread.

I read what WIT has written and he makes perfect sense except that the possible identity of the culprit is a complete mystery to me and so I'm left feeling helpless to do anything that may help remedy the situation.

-- Tell her directly that you will never give her more business, and why not.

-- Is she on your Cerb list of friends? Unfriend her.

-- Is that reco you posted for her still up?
Delete it.
Wondering how many of us have taken W.I.T. suggestions and acted upon them. I planned on giving her no more of my business after I left her hotel room the first and only time I saw her. I have already deleted her from my friends list...although she was never a friend. I can not delete a reco. since I never posted one of her, I only post recos. of positive encounters! Can others say the same? Gentlemen we need to act on this! On a side note I made two new friends on Cerb today. Obviously there ARE others who know of this situation and discussing solutions...good to know!
Edited by S***ec*****s
Added comments.

Emma and Emily are professional and have earned a respect that is second to none.

I feel bad when I hear that such negative behavior has affected them.

These are two providers that "have your back", I know that first hand.

I thank both of them and appreciate their professionalism and kindness.

One of the reasons I like CERB so much is because of people like Emma and Emily and the many others that speak their mind as it pertains to providing a good service.

Their services are the best and obviously there is going to be jealous providers that "go after the best".

The guilty parties should be ashamed of themselves.

I can handle personal attacks....Kinda what I do for a living actually.

I hate when these attacks are on others that don't deserve it.

Would someone kindly PM me on the parties involved.I'd certainly like to know what was said by whom about whom.I would love to know who was spreading the dirt as I too would not see her.As for Emma who I gather was the person slandered I can only say she is one of only a handful of sp's who are truly gems in the industry.I hope you will return to Halifax !!

Edited by boomer01
spelling

this was not done on cerb so I'm not saying ...the people who this particular Sp has told the stories too know who she is....it wasn't just me it was about another provider as well...that's the only reason i have mentioned it...I'm used to it by now but i really felt bad that it was spreading on to another valued lady...like i said i certainly don't mean harm i just want people to know not to believe what you hear only what you know. This i'm sure goes on in other places but Halifax seems to be the worst.

kisses,

Emma

Amen to that!How true is that.."Believe what you know..not what you hear"...a few simple words but an abundance of truth.I guess it's my nosy nature but if I'm reading between the lines correctly and Emily of Toronto has also been slandered...for shame.I have met Emily a few times and she is a sweetheart!These are two top notch wonderful ladies.I hope Emily continues to visit HFX and Emma will come home.

Edited by boomer01
spelling

Cerb or should I say we have already lost a great lady in Amelia for previously stated reasons. Emma has returned to Ottawa. Emily is being treated far below her level of class. So my question is who's next? If things continue to deteriorate that is the question that is facing us the men of this board. Who is next to leave? Is this a question that YOU look forward to answering...I don't! If the staus quo continues The Atlantic portion of Cerb will look very similar to CL. A glorified low end, low class, faceless and potentially dangerous personals board. I say no thank you! So please can we all take a step back and assess the situation calmly and rationally as adults should. This school yard bull s**t MUST stop! We (SP's and Hobbyist) are lucky to have this board as a tool and as a service provided to us freely and safely! The SP and Hobbyist relationship is truly symbiotic, one can not survive without the other! So ladies and gentlemen when you slander or degrade you are either impeding your past time (Hobbyist) or damaging your business and therefore your financial situation (SP)! Not to mention this behaviour is simply beyond childish and quite frankly pathetic. So let us rectify the situation and move on in something resembling an adult manner!

• Like 2

I had the pleasure to meet EMMA and its saddens me to know that this is going on. She is a super classy lady, funny and with a gentle soul.No wonder guys like me are shying away from these freaks. Anyhow, I just want to let you know EMMA that many of us will think back of our connections with you with fondness and the regret that we wont see you anymore.

Gros baiser XOXOXO

After some good investigative work on my part I have figured out who the culprit is.I respect all the members on Cerb who have bit their collective tongues and not named names even though we all know 100% who it is.We've all taken the high road and as Emma says if you have nothing nice to say..then say nothing.All of us who know Emma and Emily know these are two of the best in the biz and we will continue to sing their praises.I hope Emma you will come back to Halifax and Emily continues to visit our fair city.I for one will never see the offending SP again no matter how "sweet" she may think she is.Now at least I know why "scandalous" was used in her website..but of course I'm not naming anyone here. ;)

don't say anything at all. Isn't that the motto for cerb? This isn't just about me this is about another lady and a few gentlemen..i wasn't going to say anything but when I'm not even there and i keep hearing things about a couple of ladies spreading rumors about not only other Sp's but about the gentlemen something has to be said.

Please ladies and you know who you are. Just think before you say things. It will come back to us...be it an Sp or gentleman. good people are deciding to leave cerb and i for one Nova Scotia. The pettiness is uncalled for. we are each our own person and you need to learn to be as well. Telling stories doesn't make you more popular. on the contrary it diminishes your character. I'm not saying these things to be mean ...I'm saying them so you can learn. Learn to be yourself...your very own Sp. Be honest and forthcoming and people will like you for you. I wish you all the best..

Emma

I wish more girls thought the way you did. I have often said, there is enough business out there for everyone and if you are not ready to leave the high school drama behind, you are not ready to be in this business. IMO, for every good and stable provider, there are at least 5 who aren't. You sound very well balanced and intelligent. Kudos to you for having the courage to post this. If you leave and never come back, they win IMO, so I think you should persevere. You will come out on top.

Telling stories doesn't make you more popular. on the contrary it diminishes your character.

It seems to me Emma that this woman has no character to begin with and it speaks to the level of your character that you have taken the high road on this matter. I am not so sure if I were in this situation that I would be as "professional" as you! I don't pretend to speak for anyone other than myself but I believe all the men of Cerb will support me in saying that if you leave we are all diminished! Further to that if you leave SHE wins and that is a definite loss for all of us (SP's and Hobbyist alike)! So please you and Emily continue to shine a light of respect for us all to follow! I believe that between you and Emily no one has done so much to bring respect and credibility to this industry in The Maritimes!

It seems to me Emma that this woman has no character to begin with and it speaks to the level of your character that you have taken the high road on this matter.

I believe Emma would do almost anything for a Lady just starting out in the business. She is such a passionate, kind person and it shows when you talk with her. I doesn't surprise me in the least that she has taken this route. I just find it hard imagine that she has been carrying this around with her. She does not deserve to be treated this way. I do believe in Karma ! Hugs & Kisses Emma !!!!!!

You all have been so kind...thank you so much for sharing the love...I'm certain Emily and Amelia appreciate it as well. I promise i will try to go back for a visit...now onto more important things..

please donate to the Red Cross

love and kisses,

Emma

• Like 2

Having been victim to rumours being spread about me in the past I sometimes wonder if the screening process to join cerb shouldn't be more difficult or maybe re-worded to say not only do you have to be an adult to join, you must act like one too.

I look back and see that the rumor spreaders are gone either by their own accord or by being banished and yet I'm still here. Fear not Emma, the strong shall remain standing!!As usual you dealt with this unfortunate situation with class and honor.