Nikita (TOG)

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

Had a great time with Nikita. Hot petite Chinese girl with great perky breasts - eager to please.:boobies:

Did everything you can imagine. Started with a nice shower together, then lots of kissing and groping. Hands, mouth and tongues everywhere. Multiple positions - perfect view from all angles. She performed a great Cowgirl and rode me until I was done. :bddog:

I would recommend booking for an hour because the full body massage afterward was quite relaxing. Almost fell asleep! :butt:

She is here for a limited time only .. so catch her if you can.

i've been calling for the past few days for Nikita, but she never seems to be available for a nooner. Not that I'm complaining since I indulged in Celina:D instead! However, your post has convinced me to keep trying!! Thanks.

I had the pleasure of Nikinta on her first night. Have been to busy withe stuff to write a detailed review.

At one point during our session, she was riding my face and when she hit the big 'O' she pratically launched herself off. Good thing I had my hands on her waist.

i had the pleasure of nikinta on her first night. Have been to busy withe stuff to write a detailed review.

At one point during our session, she was riding my face and when she hit the big 'o' she pratically launched herself off. Good thing i had my hands on her waist.

we have liftoff !!!!!! Lol

Saw her as well on Friday and must agree with all the comments. The shower before is quite an experience. She knows and how to please and enjoys being pleased. Hopefully she stays a bit longer and comes back soon.

Totally agree with my fellow pooners. I booked an appt with Nikita this evening, and the accompanied shower was VERY good. I especially enjoyed the attention she gave to soaping up 'junior' and my derriere:butt:. Almost a load blower watching a woman in the shower BBBJ-ing me:D. We moved into the bedroom where I asked for a light massage to begin, but she insisted on doing the deed BEFORE the massage, as she argued successfully that it's hard to get the oil / lotion off - plus it has a negative effect on the condom. Can't argue with that logic! So we slid into 69, and cowgirl. Tried to switch to mish before blowing, but she was so darn tight and was pounding me with a good rhythm that I couldn't hold back:jackoff: . And as promised, she gave me a decent massage.. strong hands that helped knead some of the knots out. She's not as good as Celina but better than most SPs I've had. She probably had some training but I didn't ask to confirm. Bottom line: I'd repeat regularly. Her massage skills aren't as good as Celina (who has since left for T.O.) but hey, Celina never did the accompany shower thing!

Her massage skills aren't as good as Celina (who has since left for T.O.) but hey, Celina never did the accompany shower thing!

Really? Must be ymmv, Celina joined me pre and post in the shower ... and bbbj during the first one.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.