'A job is a job', Sen. Brazeau says of strip club gig 0

Guest S*rca****sid

Not only charged for breech of trust and fraud over housing expense claims while sitting as a Senator, but arrested and charged with assault (spousal assault) and sexual assault. The Bare Fax can hire who they want, but this guy, he just fits all the bad stereotypes society has of this industry.

Anyhow, my two cents worth

RG

A miscalculated play by the Fax that will likely bring media attention, and greater LE scrutiny with it. Hell, the article shows the exact kind of bias that his presence will bleed onto the club ("perverts' row".) And, beautiful view of Parliament from the front door?? Hardly, unless you can see through the Chateau...

Guest Ou**or**n

Such a lovely statement on the sex industry - hiring someone charged with sexual assault to run a strip club. I know he isn't guilty until proven however the optics are bad.

Guest S*rca****sid

You know how much free advertising this is for the club? They just saved themselves thousands! Not to mention all the clients it will attract just to get a glimpse of him working there.

Someone in the management or owner know what they were doing.

When I heard it on the radio yesterday the first thing I though of was, "I'm sure he did this to be somehow passive aggressive towards the Cons." I am sure it will draw attention to the party and their decision making skills.

You know how much free advertising this is for the club? They just saved themselves thousands! Not to mention all the clients it will attract just to get a glimpse of him working there.

Someone in the management or owner know what they were doing.

That's a sad commentary on the Canadian public then. Drawn to a place because it has hired a disgraced Senator. Disgraced because of assault (spousal assault) and sexual assault charges, not to mention breech of trust and fraud charges over travel claims while in the Senate

Why anyone would want to catch a glimpse of that escapes me. What's next, find out where Mike Duffy and Pamela Wallin work to catch a glimpse of them too

RG

Guest S*rca****sid
That's a sad commentary on the Canadian public then. Drawn to a place because it has hired a disgraced Senator. Disgraced because of assault (spousal assault) and sexual assault charges, not to mention breech of trust and fraud charges over travel claims while in the Senate

Why anyone would want to catch a glimpse of that escapes me. What's next, find out where Mike Duffy and Pamela Wallin work to catch a glimpse of them too

RG

It may be a sad commentary on society, but that is how it is. Earning celebrity status from committing a crime is nothing new. There is a long list of celebrities who have committed similar or even worse crimes than Patrick Brazeau. The fact of making the "naughty" list makes it more enticing to some people, just ask: R. Kelly, Mike Tyson,OJ Simpson, Mickey Rourke, Ozzy Osbourne, Vanilla Ice, Curtis Jackson to name a few.