What Happened to Rainbow Place

It was on Hargrave St.

I know it's torn down now and a parking lot, I guess this happened a few years ago. There were two ladies there, Nikita and Veronica, I really enjoyed their company. Anyone know if they are working anywhere else now

That was many years ago. How many?? more than 10 or 15??

Used to be a lot of young spinners come and go there..

$150 for an hour was top fee.....

Scary owners/managers...used to come around with a trained Pinscher with a spike collar..

Training Academy for many of Winnipeg's best including Jessica Rabbit.

Closed at least 15 years ago, that area was scummy and really went downhill. Some may remember the time some Indian Posse kids robbed the place and the guys in it. On second thought I am surprised anyone does remember it.

Guest b**t**e

That was the place where I had my first experience with an SP. Good memories, for sure.

Guest sa**sh**e

Walking into a room with only a mattress and no sheets is good memories, geez, get out more. That was a dump.

You are all right....dump yes! I even put my foot thru one of the stairs.

But Nikita... wow! +++ a lot of other great SP's from that place!

So I agree, great memories.

Guest b**t**e

That wasn't my experience at all Shane, and you can drop the attitude. There was a proper bed, and normal bedroom furniture, and I'm sure that there was a sheet on the bed. The SP was much older than I was at the time, but she had a great, firm pair on her, and a little extra weight, but not fat, or chubby at all.

I agree with big-time rainbow place is where I got introduced and welcomed to MP and SP I went and saw 6 different

girls and I was always taken to a room with a bed and nice clean "homey" sheets had fun

Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah Jessies was classic...have a seat..girls would slide open door and introduce, then following the girl up the stairs...Mmmmmmm...some great memories indeed, and what a selection , usually was 2-3girls who were a 8+....awesome times! Nothing compares today.

Yeah it was not a bad place for the era, Jesse's on Agnes was my all time favourite.

Jessie had some sexy young spanish speaking girls ,,, 18, 19 yr olds that were extremely hot!! She also had one that was found out to be only 16, and that was used against her in the court case. We don't see any spanish speaking girls working like there was in those days... when they went indy using an apartment downtown some of their sexy friends would fill in when needed. Life was good! Sessions were $150