What's your criteria for booking an appointment with an SP?

What's your criteria for booking an appointment with an SP?

With the inspiration from Sophie's thread "NB Posters? Where are you? " , I created this one about booking criteria for a SP.

Here is my ordered list for booking an appointment with an SP .

1) Reviews of the SP - The most important thing is whether the SP highly recommended.

2) Services Offered- Does SP provide services I need?

3) Personality- Best guess to determine if SP's personality suites me.

4) Attractive- Based on pics, do I feel attracted to the SP?

5) Schedule- Suitable schedule

6) Location- Discrete location is essential

7) Donation- not as important as the criterias above

• Like 4

I would move #2 down to the #4 spot and move 3 & 4 up (the girl and therefore the experience are more important than the services offered, just my opinion), but other than that bang on.

• Like 2

Well, I've yet to book with anyone, but I'd have to go dirk's slight reordering.

Being new, I might also include "having a CERB presence" with #1. I won't be meeting with anyone unless I've seen and/or interacted with them on this site.

• Like 2

To flip the coin, my criteria for booking a gentlemen,

1. from his first enquiry, I can see if this person is respectful and classy. That is my number 1 thing I look at, an enquiry that is " what's up" or

" lookin' to blow my load" is not going to even be answered"

2. The ability to follow instructions. If you can not follow a simple request like " no blocked numbers or no email bookings" then how can I be assured that you will follow my requests such as "NO means NO" Or to show up on the time we decided? I have one gent for weeks trying to book with me, I keep saying not on email, must have a phone. He says, I do not have one, well go get one at walmart then! He still is trying, this guy will NEVER get in.

3. If on CERB and has some kind of posting history is always a good way to get a booking, as I know you have must have spent some time getting to know me and the lingo of our industry. A cerb member with history here is going to get the booking before joe-blow I have no knowledge on.

4. If your not calling/txt every night 4 am....not interested in meeting you cause you are probably doing something to stay awake every night. If you work nights, best to txt me in the day before work to let me know this. I do not provide services after 9 pm anyways.

5. To return to me, you have been clean, fresh, respectful and kind. If not, I suppose " I am not available today" or if so uncomfortable for me, I will say so. You can then look for another provider.

Geee, hope I do not come across as too rigid, but this is what I am comfortable with:)

• Like 2

To flip the coin, my criteria for booking a gentlemen,

1. from his first enquiry, I can see if this person is respectful and classy. That is my number 1 thing I look at, an enquiry that is " what's up" or

" lookin' to blow my load" is not going to even be answered"

2. The ability to follow instructions. If you can not follow a simple request like " no blocked numbers or no email bookings" then how can I be assured that you will follow my requests such as "NO means NO" Or to show up on the time we decided? I have one gent for weeks trying to book with me, I keep saying not on email, must have a phone. He says, I do not have one, well go get one at walmart then! He still is trying, this guy will NEVER get in.

3. If on CERB and has some kind of posting history is always a good way to get a booking, as I know you have must have spent some time getting to know me and the lingo of our industry. A cerb member with history here is going to get the booking before joe-blow I have no knowledge on.

4. If your not calling/txt every night 4 am....not interested in meeting you cause you are probably doing something to stay awake every night. If you work nights, best to txt me in the day before work to let me know this. I do not provide services after 9 pm anyways.

5. To return to me, you have been clean, fresh, respectful and kind. If not, I suppose " I am not available today" or if so uncomfortable for me, I will say so. You can then look for another provider.

Geee, hope I do not come across as too rigid, but this is what I am comfortable with:)

I wouldn't say rigid I'd say more than reasonable.

I will only book with a new client if I can confirm the details he has provided me. But I must say I have booked a few with a gut feeling, not always a good idea.

• Like 2

I wouldn't say rigid I'd say more than reasonable.

I will only book with a new client if I can confirm the details he has provided me. But I must say I have booked a few with a gut feeling, not always a good idea.

Yes I have tried " the expectation to the rule" once or twice. Like booking from a payphone or blocked numbers. Guess what...they are the ones who no show! This is also why I do 2 call back confirmations. You call me at a time designated, then I call you back to be sure it is not a payphone, lol

rest assured that is the only time I will call YOU back. Some get very worried about that:(

1. ..." lookin' to blow my load" is not going to even be answered"....

I laughed when I first read that, but do ladies actually get messages like that? I wouldn't be surprised, I guess, but...just...wow.

Anyway, I don't believe your requirements rigid at all. In fact, of the ladies I've looked at, I've never felt any to have "crazy" requirements. And I doubt I'd ever would. Based on what you and Cristy have said, it sounds like if a provider breaks their own rules, that's when they have a bad experience. And that's not good for any of us.

• Like 1