Well I've browsed this forum and found that guys here are curious about CL. Well there are of course some bad girls on CL and bait and switches. But I've seen a few girls to recommend who truly does their work well off CL.

Sasha B- Ultimate GFE. She might as well be on EC, she does her job that well. Everything is on the menu from what I've done.

Lily- She is the 25 year old who has nice looking pics. She is also worth the time.

The 37 year old milf?- She is actually a great session. I've heard that she has her husband in the closet on here? I have no clue about that. But she was awesome the time I went to see her.

Bobbi, hot n bothered girl- She is all the way out in Selkirk. Needless to say, worth the drive. Plus her prices are below what I usually see for the same great service. I would see her much more if she wasn't in Selkirk.

These are the only people I'm backing. I've had some bad experiences lol.

Did you have a FS session with the 37 y/o Milf?

I've read otherwise. I have also read about the bf in the closet too. Not sure if true but I'd check the room before starting up with her.

Wow, have you not been on any boards lately? The 3 koreans star Ji, who has had some of the best reviews around. If you want an asian spinner that gets in the shower with you and it only gets better from there, well, I don't think you can go wrong with these girls.

100% agree with your assessment of Bobbi (Hot n' Bothered) and Sasha. Both ladies provide an excellent session. Bobbi is well worth the drive :69: and Sasha is very accomodating :bddog:.

Good to hear that perhaps Lily is improving. I saw her several months ago and the session was, well lets just say I'm not supposed to post it here on CERB.

As for 37 yo MILF. I think the jury is still out on her. Too many mixed reviews regarding her services (FS or not?) and that whole BF/Hubby in the closet :handjob: needs to be verified.

100% agree with your assessment of Bobbi (Hot n' Bothered) and Sasha. Both ladies provide an excellent session. Bobbi is well worth the drive :69: and Sasha is very accomodating :bddog:.

Good to hear that perhaps Lily is improving. I saw her several months ago and the session was, well lets just say I'm not supposed to post it here on CERB.

As for 37 yo MILF. I think the jury is still out on her. Too many mixed reviews regarding her services (FS or not?) and that whole BF/Hubby in the closet :handjob: needs to be verified.

Well Lily actually told me I was attractive and not in a BS I want your money way. So maybe that is why she was up for it lol.

The Milf gave me a HJ and got really into it. I didn't check the closet lol. I'm not sure what she is like FS, but if she is anything like the HJ then that would be amazing.

Hi, I'm Leigh I sometimes also advertise on CL but by no means am I a bait and swtich or any of the other bad things that CL is known for and now I have my own website. please feel free to check me out ;):bddog:

*new website*

http://www.wix.com/leigh23xox/new

my personal guestbook:

http://leigh23xox.adultgb.com/

I welcome anyone to look in my closet lol look out for the mess !!!! - how ridiculous of an accusation is that ???

in regards to FS or not - i am very choosey about that - if your unkept, and smell bad - your not getting FS - I would think any female that has a ounce of self respect would be the same

so come on by ad check out my closet - thats just silly.

MILF 37

aka - Miss Ashley

:-)

Miss Ashley-Welcome to Cerb.

Sorry to have brought that closet thing up but it's been mentioned on other boards many times.

I hope it's all BS-I'm glad your here to defend your yourself as well.

I must say your pics on CL are great. Speaking for myself I've never had luck with CL ladies here in Winnipeg. Perhaps you can be the fresh start??

Once again, Welcome.

... and is why we don't bring the Bullshit off the other sites to cerb... Now you have a pissed off SP because you did this. (And I am sure she is mad at cerb as well as I missed removing this comment when you posted it).

Guest c******n****h

I know there is no such thing as a dumb question but...what does cl stand for. I initially thought classified ad, but after seeing the context of many posts, I don't think that is the case. Can someone let me know and I apologize in advance if this is a dumb question.:confused:

... and is why we don't bring the Bullshit off the other sites to cerb... Now you have a pissed off SP because you did this. (And I am sure she is mad at cerb as well as I missed removing this comment when you posted it).

Actually, it's a good thing he brought it up. Most of us had assumed it was true and now she was able to clear her good name using this site.

CL is used in place of a domain name of a popular free classified site.

We do not give out the domain name here on cerb as it is BAD. It's full of bait and switch, scams, pimps, etc... it does have a few good ladies who also post (but often regret posting over time as they find out that it's completely UNmoderated and they get slandered easily by the bad people who use it).

The good ladies always find us here on cerb but for those who insist on using CL they usually ask first to make sure the person they are curious about is legit. (Often not).

I would discourage anyone from using any free classified ad site, anyone can post and the scammers exploit these sites. They try to get credit card info, they bait and switch with fake photos and bad descriptions we have even seen a number of robberies where the pimp and friends are waiting outside the door for you.

Newbies need to stay FAR AWAY from CL.

Actually, it's a good thing he brought it up. Most of us had assumed it was true and now she was able to clear her good name using this site.

This is the other problem, people assume because they read something online it must be true... hell the newspapers don't get it right 1/2 the time so how can someone beleive stuff in these forums.

The trick is to see who the info is coming from, to make sure it's first hand and to see if others agree/disagree with it. It could be a glowing recommendation (SHILL) or a negative review (INTENTIONAL SLANDER) so never beleive things online. Just use the info as part of your "Research" when choosing the right lady.

Think about this... some guy shows up and smells like B.O and has bad breath (Maybe even intoxicated or worse mentally unstable) and the lady refuses to give him service (or partial service) or shy's away from him cause she thinks he is creepy.. .he gets pissed and makes it his mission in life to slander her (This happens a lot)

It is MUCH easier to slander someone than to write recommendations for someone and it's a lot easier to spot the SHILL recommendations (The ones where no one feels the same way).

Let's just not bring the drama and crap from the other sites to here. This lady appears to be a victim of someone just trying to slander her.