Angelina Develin

My meeting with Angelina was without question one of the warmest most genuine most sensual experiences I ever had. And I have been fortunate to have had quite a few. It's important to understand how that came about. First I believe you have to be open in several ways. Be clear what experience you are looking for. She is very easy to speak with and listens intently. Normally I'm a bit shy about being explicit but after a hesitant start I found her accepting warmth allowed me to open up. I was interested in exploring my submission fantasies not in an abusive, aggressive way but in a sensual erotic way. Angelina was not only accepting of my fantasies she turned out to be an enthusiastic and passionate participant.

The lovely surroundings helped of course. Her apartment is a heady mix of tranquility and the exotic. East meets west. Hundreds (I'm not exaggerating) of small candles. Wonderful mood music again riffing off Eastern influences.

And then again being open to the experience - the bath. This was a first for me. It was an amazing experience. More candles. Beautiful but subtle fragrances. The warm water, the sheer luxury and sensuality of being caressed and washed. By this time I had begun not only to completely relax but somehow I began to feel Angelina's energy. Despite an self effacing almost shy manner it was clear that inside this lean gorgeous body was someone lithe and strong.

As we moved out of the bathroom I began to feel this tension between deep loving warmth and an electric energy. Somehow she seemed to intuitively know exactly how I liked to be touched. The merest touch of her silky skin was intoxicating.

Every action was choreographed in a way that had me soaring up and down an erotic roller coaster. The blindfold. Each arm and leg strapped down to the bed posts. Listening to Angelina rummaging in her drawer full of toys. Wondering what she was going to do next. Sensing her getting closer. A slight whiff of her understated perfume. What would the next touch be? A small tweak of pain or a sensual caress? Would the next electric touch be skin, silk, leather or metal? Somehow she could read my very deepest desires and keep bringing me to the point of almost transcendental bliss and then back again.

During these increasingly strong erotic oscillations I found myself more and more aware of what I can only describe as an overwhelming sensual energy. All I wanted to do was to be enveloped by and be absorbed into this energy field. In fact for days afterwards I could still feel its presence. Astonishing. Thank you Angelina

Welcome to CERB Omnia.

As this was your first day on the board and your only post.

Can you please provide more details.

As your post is very long but it's short on details.

What services did you receive?

Like CBJ or BBBJ. Was it CFS or just happy ending

Was daty available. Or LFK , MPOS , and smog ?

More details would greatly be appreciated .

And help to decide if we should book a session?

It would make your review better and look better,

And less like her ads.

Thanks for your help.

D.

• Like 1

I'll vouch for Angelina any day. The is a YMMV game and not all services will be offered or available to all clients. Graphic reviews aren't every ones cup of tea and I see nothing wrong with leaving out blow by blow details as it were. Some details are better suited to be shared in PM's.

Peace

MG

Guest ***rgi*****9

I as well can vouch for Angelina and as Mr.Green stated it is very much a YMMV. A very enjoyable time.

I definitely agree with omnia the bath and massage were exquisite as were the "afters". Angelina loves to be touched, plays save and no fk at all. But you don't really miss it.

IMHO she is an MP that advertises in the SP sections of BP and EC which is confusing, until I read this thread.

Thank-you to all that posted.

D.

Guest P**aq
Again, this is the most vague and non-informative review ever.

Erotic oscillations eh?

CERB is a recommendation board, and the OP wrote a poistive review recommending her services. How the OP chooses to write his review is his business; you should be thankful that he took the time to write a review and not critique his writing style.

Did you consider sending him a PM to ask for more details?

CERB is a recommendation board, and the OP wrote a poistive review recommending her services. How the OP chooses to write his review is his business; you should be thankful that he took the time to write a review and not critique his writing style.

Did you consider sending him a PM to ask for more details?

I agree. The OP posted a recommendation of what he felt was a great experience with a great lady. Kudo's. Very rude IMO to be criticized the way he was.

I personally plan on meeting her now :)

Also a very nice recco and comments here as well in the recommendation section.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=171769

• Like 1