pink kitty vs. ladies network

I have wanted to try pink kitty for quite a while, and the other night i made a call and was sent to a very nice hotel downtown... however that was the only good part of the night. i was very not impressed with the girl one bit so i chose to leave, I call back the agency and they sent me to another girl. I get to the location and leave before I even got out of the car. It was a very rundown motel in hull. That was it for pink kitty for me that night. With the night getting very late i decided to go through the sun and found the ladies network. They are located in a very nice condo, there is someone else there in a seperate room but i didnt mind at all (she was the adminstrator i guess you could call her) she was very nice and courteous. When I met the girl I was very impressed. She was young busty and very clean. I found her service to be exceptional. However some ppl may not agree because she does not offer any gfe services, but I would say just as good. She started with a handjob and proceeded to cbj...and multiple shots were allowed. All in all I have to say it was a great expirience and i found my regular service agency.

I just wanted to respond to this posting. I am not too sure who you saw with us that you didn;t like, however I understand that you didn;t like the hotel in Hull that you went to. The situation is the lady that was staying there was brand new to ottawa, and had arrived late and it was the only motel available. But she is a knockout and it is too bad you didn;t actually see her. That would be our newest addition Missy, from Montreal.

Furthermore, as you stated it was really late at night. Normally the ladies that work with us use very high end hotels and the VAST majority of our clients are extremely satisfied.

Cheers!!!

Normally the ladies that work with us use very high end hotels and the VAST majority of our clients are extremely satisfied.

I can vouch for that.

If I were you I would give them another try. The very first time I called them it was durn the day and only one girl was on .Just after meeting her I choose not to stay but I was smart enought to give the agency a chance and thank god I did becasue I have had the best experiances of my life since I have been using PK.

Would agree with Dreamer, also have had great experiences with PK in the past, never came (across or/in) run down motel/hotel..Jessica could give us a little info on your new girl from Montreal...Missy..could PM to me..thanks

Guest Nelson_

I tried Pink Kitty few times and i was not disappointed. Usually they are very honnest with descriptions.

Guest abulreesh

Yeah man i back you guys up ... pk is the best ... not sure which girl you saw and didn't like but the ones i saw are knockouts, and the hotel room we had was really good and high class. You probably had a bad night that night and it was late i'm sure ... i'd definitely give PK another try if I were you.

pk definetly seems to get lots of chatter here...lol

I can say I'm 1 out of 3 with PK...not so great especially when you feel you've been clear about service expectations...(ie> gfe)...it may be a new girl with them or theres always the ever present YMMV as with any vibe between 2 people...not much you can do...but something about pk keeps my interest...alicia perhaps? sadly i missed ms veronica...

and sure the young spinners are nice....but something to be said for experience...lol ( my first awesome experience with PK was with someone older...(late 20 early 30)

and seems when you get to the more "experienced" ladies the price goes up (ie the visiting Sp's, monique, veronica, stacey luvv and hers friends...( mind you all these women are absolutly frikkin' gorgeous!! but $$$, $$$$, $$$$$ per hour!!)...does it really have to be that much? lol (coming from someone on fixed income that is...lol

so hopefully boards as this will help keep everyone happy!

:cool:

Normally the ladies that work with us use very high end hotels and the VAST majority of our clients are extremely satisfied.

I don't want to start a pissing match here but twice I've enquired about meeting ladies from PK and both times with different girls they were at the Richmond Plaza Motel. RPM is the eyesore of Westboro, after too many unsuccessful encounters there with other indies and agencies; I've chosen to never darken the doorstep of that establishment. The place smells bad, it's poorley kept and it's got a bad rap and it's visted by the sherrif and his deputies more than the Cowboy would like. I hate to judge a book by it's cover but I wonder about the integrity of an agency when they continue to use a dump for an incall site.

Jessica please don't take offence, I bring it up only be cause it's happened twice now after I made you aware of my personal concerns as well as the image it lends to your agency. It's to bad because by all other accounts it seems like you are providing some fine young fun phillys to a select clientell in ottawa, some thing this town has needed for some time now.

Please take this only as business advice, on an otherwise successfull business plan.

...Always drink upstream from the herd

I don't want to start a pissing match here but twice I've enquired about meeting ladies from PK and both times with different girls they were at the Richmond Plaza Motel. RPM is the eyesore of Westboro, after too many unsuccessful encounters there with other indies and agencies; I've chosen to never darken the doorstep of that establishment. The place smells bad, it's poorley kept and it's got a bad rap and it's visted by the sherrif and his deputies more than the Cowboy would like. I hate to judge a book by it's cover but I wonder about the integrity of an agency when they continue to use a dump for an incall site.

Jessica please don't take offence, I bring it up only be cause it's happened twice now after I made you aware of my personal concerns as well as the image it lends to your agency. It's to bad because by all other accounts it seems like you are providing some fine young fun phillys to a select clientell in ottawa, some thing this town has needed for some time now.

Please take this only as business advice, on an otherwise successfull business plan.

...Always drink upstream from the herd

No offense taken cowboy kenny!!

The RPM is simply what it is! Some of the girls who work with us choose to stay there because the owner knows the nature of the business and keeps an eye out for everyone. We know the owner, great, friendly person.

Its not the nicest looking place but it is in a great location, easy to get to and our regulars dont mind it at all. On a side note, most of out incall locations are upscale and discreet.

thanks for your feedback!!

our number is listed in the ottawa sun. i'm not sure that we can give out phone numbers on cerb. We recieve a huge amount of emails everyday and cannot respond to all of them instantly. Best to call us to make a booking. We do try to respond to all our emails, so keep them coming!

Hi Jessica, You can freely post schedules & announcements in the EST Schedules and announcements section (No cost to you) and you can include your contact info here. We just don't want the phone numbers or anything that resembles a advertisement in this section. Here is a link to the appropriate section

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=12