Nuru Massage

I have enjoyed some great massages from some very skillful ladies, and have always appreciated the sensuality of a proper GFE massage. But, I have never tried a Nuru.

I would like to hear from both the ladies that offer Nuru and those who have received Nuru on how it compares to a more traditional GFE massage.

I don't know why I have never tried, but maybe your responses will push me and others to try it!

I have been a HUGE fan of Nuru for years. And sometimes the best of worlds will overlap, a favourite MA will be doing Nuru massages... I'm there!!!

• Like 1

I would like to hear from both the ladies that offer Nuru and those who have received Nuru on how it compares to a more traditional GFE massage.

The previous replies - and in particular the thread Robyn linked to - are pretty good on who offers it.

On the comparison... nuru is very slick, and really lends itself to bodyslides and things of that nature. If you're looking to get the knots worked out of your back, a nuru session probably isn't the way to go. If you want to have a lot of fun while someone rubs various bits of you with various bits of her, I'd definitely recommend it.

• Like 2

Yes I offer Nuru Massage and it is my opinion " gents think I tried this , now I'd like to have a real massage . I am happy to offer this but as person qualified in real massage Nuru is something very different.

Nuru stars in the shower and after that we hit my mattress for a very hot an erotic time. Please don't think I don't enjoy this experience I really do but I think some gents are expecting a therapeutic massage and may be a tad confused if that is what they thought.

I always do my best to make it the most rewarding experience possible but I do suggest gets do goggle and get ready for a slippery good time!! ( Not a real massage)

I second JessicaMassage, the nuru and the room are heated. and the bodyslides are done on a large bed. Continuous, body slides and touching. very erotic. I can't see it getting much better then this. It's not the same on a massage table. It's a one of a kind experience. :)

• Like 3

I love Nuru. It is a lot of fun, and incredibly erotic. I had a great nuru session with Nathalie Lefebvre. If you are in Toronto I highly recommend Naughty Nuru. Just google it for the website.

Porthos

• Like 2

I would also like to add that, IMHO, I don't think that Nuru and GFE coaralate in any way, they can be combined in a session but if you book a Nuru massage with an attendant or provider, you wont nescacarily recive some deep french kissing along with it, unless of course your lady of choice provdies both!

Cheers !

• Like 1

Well I have had many request for the use of the Nuru Gel.. I had finally decided to start offering the service but to my surprise it seems that NURU GEl Product currently being sold in Canada has been taken off the shelves voluntarily by the Distributor... (this is what I was told at stores..) I also tried ordering online from many websites with no luck (product can not be delivered to any canadian address)... So I decided to extend my search as I suspected there must have been a strong reason for this to happen... and found the reason the RECALL was made and product was taken of the shelves is because there is Microbioligical Danger (It contains mesophilic Bacteria, which is a Pathogenic microorganism)...

The discovery was made in Germany... I have not found anything pertaining to Health Canada but what I understand is that the Manufacturing/distribuitor is taking precautions by simply no longer selling the product at all anymore...

I guess IMO I would stay away until the manufacturer figures out how to solve this problem and comes out with a better product. Sadly all the units that they sold in the past are still around... representing some sort of danger to the massage providers that are Using this product...

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7
Well I have had many request for the use of the Nuru Gel.. I had finally decided to start offering the service but to my surprise it seems that NURU GEl Product currently being sold in Canada has been taken off the shelves voluntarily by the Distributor... (this is what I was told at stores..) I also tried ordering online from many websites with no luck (product can not be delivered to any canadian address)... So I decided to extend my search as I suspected there must have been a strong reason for this to happen... and found the reason the RECALL was made and product was taken of the shelves is because there is Microbioligical Danger (It contains mesophilic Bacteria, which is a Pathogenic microorganism)...

The discovery was made in Germany... I have not found anything pertaining to Health Canada but what I understand is that the Manufacturing/distribuitor is taking precautions by simply no longer selling the product at all anymore...

I guess IMO I would stay away until the manufacturer figures out how to solve this problem and comes out with a better product. Sadly all the units that they sold in the past are still around... representing some sort of danger to the massage providers that are Using this product...

I have been looking for it all over Ottawa this last little while for use in my personal life and, every retailer that used to carry it no longer seems to have it. I was speaking with one yesterday who only had the 40ml sizes and they said they have a problem getting it now. The only reason they had the tiny bottles was because the distributor gave them some at sexapalooza.

I have been wanting to try it but I think I will wait for the official Health Canada statement before I take the leap.

http://unsafeproducts.eu/2013/01/11/massage-gel-nuru-premium/

I wonder if the health concern stems from how it's stored? Being from a plant, it seems logical that without proper storage or preparation, the gel would spoil? Would be like smearing spoiled and rotten puréed aloe Vera all over your body. Each batch should be prepared separately and discarded after use. It's not like a bottle of oil you just decide to use last minute. It takes some preparation....

I guess I would be weary of the gel that's been sitting on the shelf :$

I had this type of massage and.. I agree with the earlier posts: It was ok, but now that I experienced it, I want the regular/normal massages that I am used to. :-)

Storage is not a concern at all...we do not use powered mixtures or knock-off products...We use and provide only the best Original Nuru Gel from the same distributor Jessica uses...any concern is unwarranted. Continue to enjoy ;)

Storage is not a concern at all...we do not use powered mixtures or knock-off products...We use and provide only the best Original Nuru Gel from the same distributor Jessica uses...any concern is unwarranted. Continue to enjoy ;)

I am not saying any specific brand.. or saying that anyone is using any knock off products... Nuru Gel is Nuru Gel.., all that will change is brands.. to obtain Nuru Gel.. every company MUST follow a recipie... just like in cooking the Ingredients are the same.., but you can always adda personal touch by either use more or less of X-ingredient to obtain a different consistency... Every Brand will claim to be the original and use of premium ingredients... Is simply how marketing works

I tried to order from different brands, different distribuitors, manufacturers.., etc.. all with no luck, no company id delivering to Canadian addresses... (tried delivery to Ontario and Quebec address) maybe dofferent in other provinces...

Again I have not yet found anything on Health Canada..., but I believe is my dutie to share the findings with the rest of the community... I am still trying to find from different sources the reason why Nuru Gel is no Longer delivered in Canada and has been taken of the shelves in the stores...

Personally I have decided not to use the product.., until I find all information regarding the product... Safety is my priority, My health and health from those who visit me Is my primary concern... But everyone can decide for themselves whether Nuru is or not for them...

• Like 3

It should also be noted that this recall was made in January 2013 ... not much chance of the product being on the shelves these days...

It appears to be a specific "batch" that the warning was for.

Type and model number

Nuru Platinum

Batch number: SBK01245L MFG24JUL12

It's unlikely that any other batches of this specific product was affected.

http://unsafeproducts.eu/2013/01/11/massage-gel-nuru-premium/

• Like 1

I lived with someone who went through school to be an RMT. We had a pretty nice place near a beach and we had a hot tub. So our place was the spot where the RMT students would often hold their study sessions. Sometimes they would practice their massage skills on me. It was great. These massages were very therapeutic. Last week I went for my first nuru massage. It was with Makayla at Vibe Urban Spa. It was amazing. It wasn't a therapeutic massage but I don't feel like it was supposed to be. Instead it was an extremely intimate and sensual experience. It was the most relaxed I had ever felt. Traditional massage and nuru massage are very different from each other. Both are wonderful.