I need some help/advice

I've been searching Halifax for some Dominatrix outfits, I usually shop at Night Magic Fashions but lately everything that they have been carrying is a size small and I need an xsmall. Does anyone know of a place in Halifax where I can aquire these types of outfits? I have looked on the net but I love to try something on before I buy it.

Thank you.

Kisses,

Lexy

You could always go with me on a field trip to TO and go on a shopping spree there. Of course you would have to model all the outfits for me.....lol

cheers

traveler196

a little google research

http://www.gamelink.com/display_category.jhtml?id=cat28831&typeFilters=1,2,4,8,9,10&ref=emeyessonline&src=sax&mref=aff_halifax04

this one seem to have a good collection of outfit

I know there is a venus envy in Halifax, but if it is like Ottawa I would avoid it if they have clothes. usually really over prices

You could always go with me on a field trip to TO and go on a shopping spree there. Of course you would have to model all the outfits for me.....lol

cheers

traveler196

That would be fun!!

Kisses,

Lexy

You might try out The Everything to do with Sex Show at the Cunard Centre this weekend. Details at http://halifax.everythingtodowithsex.com/default.asp The website lists the exhibitors and says that the products there will "range from the hottest new sex toys, lingerie and leather fashions and sensual fragrances, to books, body and visual art, erotic massage and health and nutrition."

If worse comes to worse, buy an outfit that you could have altered. I'm sure you could find an open-minded seamstress somewhere in the Halifax area.

If you were in Calgary I could refer to a friend who makes custom fetish/kink-wear.

You might try out The Everything to do with Sex Show at the Cunard Centre this weekend. Details at http://halifax.everythingtodowithsex.com/default.asp The website lists the exhibitors and says that the products there will "range from the hottest new sex toys, lingerie and leather fashions and sensual fragrances, to books, body and visual art, erotic massage and health and nutrition."

I was actually thinking about attending. I think that would be my best opportunity for me right now.

Thank you,

Lexy

From what I understand, believe it or not, there are a few xsmall girls in Halifax and those go quick when they come into the stores around here. Did you see if they could get you one in and save you the trouble travelling. Just a thought!

:boobies:

From what I understand, believe it or not, there are a few xsmall girls in Halifax and those go quick when they come into the stores around here. Did you see if they could get you one in and save you the trouble travelling. Just a thought!

:boobies:

They do go some quick, you would think they were 1$ or something. I have had some luck finally:D

You can always order online from various shops across canada, you may want to check out "Dare To Wear"

http://www.dare-to-wear.com/

They have a good selection and so does "Model Express"

http://modelexpressfashion.com/

Both fantastic shops to buy new outfits at :)

Thank you. I'll check them out, I need to stock up!!

Guest s******ecan****
I have finally found something!!!:D

So Lexy will we see some pictures soon of you in your new outfit?:wink:

So Lexy will we see some pictures soon of you in your new outfit?:wink:

Of course!!!! Just need to find the time but you will surely see some new pictures.

No...it won`t I promise!

You're too funny. I'm here LMAO. I started the thread for help to find an outfit and now you have me talking about my kitty. You're something else. LOL

Kisses,

Lexy

I don`t mind talking about your outfits. Tell us all about them....;-)

I have my sexy lingerie of course. I'm a big corset fan. The others are leather, one black the other red and black. Wanted some pink leather but no luck, it would of looked nice with my pink whip!!!!