I have seen her a few times. She is shy at first but warms up quickly if you are friendly and don't rush her. Excellent at what she does, very clean and doesn't rush. Gives amazing oral (deep throat, bbbj, cim without asking for it) she is very petit. Took only about two minutes or oral on her to make her squirt. She squirted with oral, sex and just touching her clot with my finger all in the same hour. Stay away from her roommate or her place. Tons of traffic in and out. Good luck. Hope this helps.

• Like 2

If there is any truth to what is posted in CL sounds like a big scam at a crack house. I am not interested. Go with the ladies you can trust through CERB.

i have seen her a few times more then twice she is great at what she does. she a nice girl. i never been to her place but have had no drama with her

Seems sketchy, she hasn't responded to replies on previous postings on CL. If anyone has seen her I'd like a PM for some feedback.

Thanks!

Not everyone likes sharing experiences good or bad. I have had nothing but good visits with Addy. I treat everyone I meet with the up most respect unless they give me a reason not to. She had been really nice to me as I have to her. I have never had a text or email ignored from her even if she is out of town or on a break.

• Like 1

Guest ***t***iv***

well boys, :)

how about giving the lady a recommendation? if you know she is a good provider, put some of these other guys minds at ease if they are considering paying her a visit.

then at least there's written word of an experience in which she's not sketchy, as some expressed concern regarding.

good luck Addy

also, maybe one of you sweethearts should enlighten her in the ways of the cerb nation :P (tell her to join up!)

xoxo Sugar aka Jamie

Hope to see her again soon. Have always had great experiences with her. She is such a small little girl but don't let her size fool you. She has quite the appetite for some meat. Great girl. Easy to talk to. Easy to be with. Posts on CL. I usually just wait til I see her hosting in a hotel before I message her.

Hey there! Ms Addy... Here. Thought I'd say Hi. First time being here. I don't really know how to quite work this yet but I am a ggreat gal :) lol.

I've seen her quite a few times. Always fun. But... You married guys need to pm me and I'll tell you something that you might want to know about addy and something she does after you meet her.

• Like 2

Saw Ms Addy last night. As with other posts, she was shy but friendly and respectful. She is neat, and clean. All safe service which is fine with me. I would recommend and will repeat.

Guest ***t***iv***

boys boys boys.. someone do Ms.Addy a solid and make a reco thread for her!

She will text you constantly looking to hook up. Even if you tell her not to she still does. As a result of this I now have a divorce in my future.

• Like 4

I can vouch for that. See constantly will text you. Married men beware it's a fact. addy unsolicited texts are not cool in this hobby. It's sposed to be about discretion.

• Like 2

Thank you for finally bringing to light everyone's concern for discretion with Addy. She wants business but has no discretion. Going to loose everything as far as I am concerned. Thanks for the heads up. Was considering but not now.

Just a heads up, in the add that's not her pic. That's another girl. Not sure if they are working together now or either a pic got hijacked or an ad got hijacked. Haven't been able to contact the real Addy since January. The other girl (in the pic) was here a few years back and now has been back since early to mid December. just am fyi.

• Like 1