Just a query on local vs visiting ladies

Guest A*ro**n

For my limited involvement so far, I think I've only been drawn to the local ladies so far. I appreciate the review/recommendations they have which allays some fears I have. Also, the flexibility in scheduling is a plus too.

Good topic Zoe, as there seems to be a lot of discussion right now regarding rates, touring ladies vs. local and the like. Thanks.

I stick to the local sp's. Iv never tried a touring sp. There is enough choices out there and it all depends on the mood that day. I have my regulars but once in a while ill get brave and try something new.

I never used to frequent the travelling ladies much other than the occasional really attractive ones but the current talent pool in Winnipeg is lower than I remember it ever being

• Like 1

Yes you are, unreasonably so.

Nonetheless, I will say there are only one or two local ladies that could match the top touring ladies.

Not often that I disagree with you C...but on this one I have to...We have many more than 1 or 2 high end Ladies in this city...many more.

* Exclusive means nothing to me C...it's all about the service and ...in this city we have some Women that really deliver.Smell the roses ,man!

• Like 2

I agree everybody is different. I am a sucker for the shiny and new. which is why I have had some bad experiences with service providers that were not anything like their advertisement. I have learned to do more research before. which is why I am on here and hope to contribute as well. I think the touring provider often tend to bring a little more PS to the PSE. that may be just my opinion.

about the bargains: I am in sales and I have learned that quality is always more important than price. the worst thing is to misrepresent what you are selling surest way to never get a repeat customer. I don't mind paying more if it is what I am actually looking for.

• Like 1