Are there any ladies that would come meet me in my truck on short notice. I pass threw Winnipeg from time to time and wouldn't mind getting some help falling asleep.

I think it's a bit different than a car date. Be no different than having a girl come to the lake and meeting at your camper

I am sorry but how is a truck different than a car?

It is still a moving vehicule

• Like 2

I am sorry but how is a truck different than a car?

It is still a moving vehicule

Semis are mobile living quarters. Fine for sleeping and eating.

I have asked the very same question. I know that a transport truck is treated differently, as there is a sleeper, and the trucker uses it as his primary residence while working. This has never been answered by mod, so I suspect it is considered in a grey area.

I do have clients that have seen me at my incall location, and like it when I can see them in their truck for their convenience. So, if you have a favorite provider, and she has seen you previously, maybe you can ask her if she feels comfortable seeing you in your truck.

I personally don't have an issue seeing someone in their transport truck. My screening is higher, and I do charge a premium for this service. However, I would never go to a truck stop and solicit clients for business. They must invite me there. Good luck!

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=133589

I also drive truck and have been doing so for 40 years. Although your needs are the same as every other guy out there any lady that goes out to a truck stop to meet a drive would be taking to great a risk these days. We have far to bad a reputation today for them to take a chance just dolly down and check with the lady to see if there is bobtail parking around them this city is fairly truck friendly and, please this is not a reflection on you but just the perception the general public has of truck drives to-day. And to be politically correct we are now merchandize relocation expert's

Besides being legally risky, it's a huge safety risk. Some ladies won't even visit a private home for an outcall ... in this situation there is no address for your contact, no land line for verification... it's a big risk so don't be offended if you're having difficulty finding someone to agree.

I have a regular client who drives long distance and I also drive across canada when on tour, and we have met in his truck for some naughty fun .. but I'd never consider it with someone I didn't know or trust.