business opportunity for sp

I had this thought a few years ago, probably posted it then but do not remember what came of it and am too lazy to look it up.

A few years ago I read an old "fletch" book where there a bordello that used exercise to sexually satisfy their customers.

My thought was that an SP should / could also work as a personal trainer. Make the client exercise then have a reward at the end. It would definitely be motivating to get you through the workout and even coming back. Getting the exercise is an added bonus, especially for those of us that need to lose a bunch.

Haven't crunched the numbers or put together a business plan, but it may work as a valued added service.

Thoughts?

• Like 1

Funny you mention this!! I had this thought about a week ago too. But I do not "work out" , so I would need to learn more about that. Might also require PT certificate?

But ya I was thinking of putting a work out bench in my space, or a elliptical machine...

Just in the day dream mode for now.

seriously you wanna work out when you visit one of these beautiful women lol?

absolutely do not want to work out, ever really, but tons of motivation if there are rewards to follow.

Funny, I just came across this idea in the book Bossypants by Tina Fey

"I think someone should design exercise machines that reward people with sex at the end of their workouts, because people will perform superhuman feats for even the faint hope of that."

And just think, increased cardio health leads to longer stamina, which leads to longer sessions! $$$$ Win/Win!

Not to put a damper on any excitement someone may have for this idea. But...

All that work for the promise of sex? Sounds like marriage to me...lol.

Anyway, not something I'd be interested in. Though, I could use me some exercise. :)

I don't think you have to crunch any numbers. An sp has her rates, if someone is interested in doing a 'workout' with her, it will be at her regular rates i assume. Which would be higher than a personal trainer, i assume lol

This does seem ideal for a domme type session tho, no reward at the end, just someone bossing you around on a workout routine.

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Isn't this HWE House Wife Experience? Being bossed around with no reward? No thanks!