BobbiInVic

What a great way to start off the week especially on a cold winter day but to have some warm ravishing from Bobbi.

She welcomed me with the naughty secretary outfit, her beautiful 36 DD's were a delightful view:boobeyes: through her un-button blouse, and her legs looked great in her black knee height dress.

Bobbi has the most delightful body that I had been admiring for quite some, through pictures on her web site and on here at CERB.

When a man has the opportunity to hold, caress, kiss and touch her great legs, beautiful bum, and amazing breasts, it was the worth the wait and viewing of her pictures.

We had some really nice conversation to start our get together, I brought some OJ and Champagne and a couple of gifts for her to wear:mrgreen: to welcome her to our fine city, as it is her first time to the Nations Capital.

It did not take long for us both to retreat to the bedroom, and started with some very nice sensual play. Bobbi and I hit it off well through talk,caressing,making love, and of course some nice cuddle time.

After our first go encounter, it was not long that I got aroused for our 2nd time sensual act. It was again simply fantastic as the 1st session.Sorry gents no explicit details, other then she was amazing while on top of me, or when I was on top on her.8-)

It was a most enjoyable 2 hours of time spent with Bobbi. I'm certainly glad that I was her first to meet her upon her Ottawa visit, and I look forward if she returns again to Ottawa.;-)

Thanks for a splendid morning Bobbi!:bowdown:

• Like 1

I was hoping to get my recommendation in first, but you beat me to it, Pete. I will second Pete's comments; a great two hours, well spent.

I had been writing to Bobbi for some time, and felt we had established a good rapport, and this was confirmed from the very first minutes of our meeting. Good conversation while I was admiring her shapely legs, and her breasts bulging from her outfit, then a very pleasant play time with a lovely and long-awaited companion.

I'm glad you made it out to visit us at last, Bobbi, and hope you'll be back soon.

• Like 1

She looks amazing I'm in for tomorrow

Going to book her

Is she in a hotel dt?

Posted via Mobile Device

Hmmm, I dont have you penciled in.....and I have no more availablility, I was booked up for this trip weeks ago...sorry, your loss! ;-)

Unless you were the first 2 on my cancelation list of over 20!! (You know who you are)!

I would like to take the opportunity to thank the Ottawa gentlemen for making me feel so welcome and liked.

Pete and Cato....you two are legends here, and we each created our own memories to last us a lifetime, thank you for embracing me!! :smileysmontrefesse:

I felt like I knew most of you on a personal lever because of the interaction on cerb...!!

This really was a great stop, I only wish I was staying longer.

I have decided to come back out here in March for 4 days....no more Toronto tours, only Ottawa!

Thank you Thank you Thank you

xxoo

Bobbi Victoria

I was hoping to get my recommendation in first, but you beat me to it, Pete.

I don't think I beat you to it, I was just her first date upon her arrival, so only fitting that I started the thread ;)

Bobbi, I'm sure Ottawa gents will be looking forward to your longer stay in March.Too bad for the gents in the big smoke:rolleyes:

great reviews PistolPete and Cato of a lovely looking lady.,. I will really have start saving my pennies:sad:

Pennies??

I am not sure what you mean.....

If you are implying about my rates, they are normal for someone of my service, reputation and stature.....

Trust me, with over 50 glowing reviews, you can not go wrong!

xxoo

Bobbi

I don't think I beat you to it, I was just her first date upon her arrival, so only fitting that I started the thread ;)

Bobbi, I'm sure Ottawa gents will be looking forward to your longer stay in March.Too bad for the gents in the big smoke:rolleyes:

No problem, Pete.

I also wanted to mention the cuddling, which was amazing, and really GFE'ish.

After consummating, I felt totally relaxed with Bobbi, as if we were old friends, and I enjoyed holding her tight and being wrapped in her arms until we began the second round. Besides the excellent sex, I enjoy this sense of intimacy, and I think we achieved it yesterday.

a awesome display of boobies...Bobbi (lol) a duo with you and lovely Dorinda:boobeyes:

I am already planning a March return....!

Maybe Dorinda will join me this time!

xxoo

Bobbi

a awesome display of boobies...Bobbi (lol) a duo with you and lovely Dorinda:boobeyes:

IMG_3483-3-1-1.jpg

I think we should try and entice her....

Imagine the fun to be had!

xxoo

Bobbi

Now that would be mind blowing, by the way love the picture Bobbi, I do have those visions of you both ! :boobeyes::boobies::boobeyes:

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.