"My Notes": A very useful feature of this board.

So, yeah, I'm fairly new around here, and this is probably old news, but I thought I'd bring it up anyway.

If you look at the top right-hand corner of your screen, you'll see a little tab named "My Notes". It's just what it sounds like: A scratchpad to make whatever notes you'd like.

I've been using it to jot down things I want to remember as I come across some of the great information scattered about the board.

The best thing, perhaps? It's private. Only you can see it and it is only on this board. Perfect. The last thing you'd want to do is jot down "Would like to meet Suzy 999-999-9999 for erotic massage" on a legal pad and leave it on your kitchen table. ;)

Anyway, if you haven't discovered this feature, give it a look. :)

• Like 7

I've used it to write the recommendations for the ladies that I enjoyed my time with before sending them a copy and getting it approved.

On a different note writing a reco can take a lot of time, depending on how much details and adjective you use. It sometimes takes me 2-3 days to write one and this is a save place to do so.

Good feature, thanks to who ever thought about it!

• Like 1

It's where I keep my list of ladies I'd like to see. Problem is the list keeps getting longer.

• Like 4

I discovered the feature early in the process and have made much use out of it over the years. Its a great way to "doodle" and kieep your thoughjts straight (or otherwise).

• Like 1